Here we leave you a series of reasons why a hot bath is healthier than a shower.
1. It helps you burn calories
Believe it or not, taking a hot bath will help you burn calories.
In particular, if you do it for an hour it will allow you to burn up to 126 calories, which would be equivalent to 30 minutes walking.
2. Good for the health of your heart
- A bath with fresh water for about twenty minutes will improve your circulation, reduce blood pressure and strengthen your heart function.
- That is to say, a bath of these characteristics would have the same benefit as following a healthy diet in which a large amount of fruits and vegetables would be included, as well as regular exercise.
3. It is able to reduce the level of blood sugar
Something as simple as taking a hot bath will be able to reduce the blood compared the action of riding a bicycle with a hot bath .
4. Purify your skin
Taking a hot bath will purify your skin. And is that thanks to water at a high temperature will get open pores, sweat and purify the skin naturally.
This effect is comparable to exercising also. In addition, if you combine the bath with masks and oils suitable for your skin type you will achieve even more surprising results.
5. It helps you eliminate muscle pain
Taking a hot bath is also good for treating muscle and joint pain.
And you will not only find great relief thanks to a good massage: you can also achieve it through other alternatives such as a bath.
6. It will keep you young
Something that is able to relax and has benefits for your skin, of course, will also help you stay younger.
- A bath with cold water will be able to reduce the level of
- All this will help you fight against the syndrome of chronic fatigue and will have an effect similar to what would be achieved with a meditation session .
7. Regulates digestion
A bath with fresh water is good to regulate digestion.
In this sense, it would have a positive effect that could improve your intestinal function and help you eliminate gases . However, to avoid complications, it is advisable to do it two hours after eating.
8. It will help you fall asleep
Taking a relaxing bath will help you fall asleep. As with milk, it helps to relax and sleep more quickly.
Several investigations Bathing in hot water at night helps you fall asleep and wake up quickly the next morning.
9. Raise your spirits
Also, in case you add essential oils, such as lavender, orange or bergamot, you can improve your mood even more.
10. You will have fun
In addition, bathing for an hour quietly, plus a most relaxing experience, is also fun.
So, do not hesitate, fill your bathtub up and immerse yourself in it.
When you leave you will be as new and your body will appreciate it.