Almost everyone is a fan of sweet things. However, did you know that you can make delicious healthy recipes with different types of fruits? The guanabana dessert is one of them.
The soursop is a type of fruit with a soft white flesh , with a sweet and acid touch that is usually consumed in the form of juice. Also known to be anti-carcinogenic and to help strengthen the immune system.
This fruit can be consumed without any added sugars. It should be noted that it provides carbohydrates and, above all, a lot of energy to the body.
Recipes for guanábana dessert
1. Guanábana quesillo
Now, if you are a lover of quesillo, here you will learn a new version of it. Any type of guanabana dessert is exquisite , but have you tried the quesillo based on this fruit? Give him a chance, you will not regret it.
- 1 tablespoon of transparent vanilla essence (15 mL).
- 2 cups guanábanas, without seeds (225 g).
- 1 can of condensed milk (397 g).
- 4 tablespoons of sugar (60 g).
- 1 cup of water (135 mL).
- 4 eggs
- First, place the sugar over medium heat in an ideal mold for quesillo, until the sugar browns and takes the color of caramel.
- Turn the mold over so that the caramel covers the entire inner surface. Allow to cool to room temperature.
- Blend the soursop with the water, until a cream forms.
- Then, add condensed milk and eggs. You must mix very well.
- Add a spoonful of clear vanilla essence and continue mixing in the blender. Then, pour into caramel mold.
- Put it in the oven at 350 ° C for 45 minutes or 1 hour in a water bath. Let stand at room temperature.
- Desmolda and refrigera.
2. Soursop cake
- 5 eggs
- 3 /4 sugar (180 mL).
- 1 cup of sugar (225 g).
- ½ hot water (115 mL).
- ½ cup cornstarch (112 g).
- 1 cup of soursop (225 g).
- 5 tablespoons of sugar (75 g).
- 1 cup of wheat flour (225 g).
- 1/3 cup unsalted
- ½ can of condensed milk (397 g).
- ½ cup of milk cream (115 mL).
- 3 /4 cup of water for filling (180 mL).
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder (6 g).
- 1 teaspoon of transparent vanilla essence (3 mL).
- For the cake, whisk only the egg whites until stiff. Add half the sugar until they are well integrated.
- In a separate bowl beat the yolks with the rest of the sugar.
- Little by little it incorporates hot water, cornstarch, flour and baking powder, previously sifted.
- With a spatula it incorporates the beaten whips in an enveloping form. Pour the mixture into a greased and floured mold.
- Bake at 180 ° C until the surface is browned. When you insert a toothpick or knife, it comes out dry, about 40 minutes. Let cool on the rack and cut the cake in half.
- For the filling, melt the butter and add the .
- Next, incorporate the soursop and milk cream.
- For the syrup, pour 5 tablespoons sugar and water in a pot. Cook until you reach the point of soft syrup.
- If you want to prepare Swiss meringue, apart you need 4 egg whites and 300 grams of sugar. Vanilla or lemon essence.
- Place the whites inside a bowl and take a bain-marie.
- Start beating with an electric mixer until the egg whites are frothy and add the sugar.
- Continue beating until the meringue is ready, that is, peaks are formed on its surface when lifting the palettes of the mixer. The estimated time is about 10 minutes. Let cool and use.
- On the other hand, the Swiss meringue is characterized by its bain-marie cooking.
- When cooked, this meringue is firmer than the Italian or French merengue and also has a much brighter appearance than the others.
- Take the biscuits and fill them with guanabana mixture to create a layer.
- Proceed to decorate your guanabana dessert with the . Let rest for 10 minutes and ready. Bon Appetite!