We know that for celiacs it is not easy to choose certain foods due to gluten intolerance. However, there are recipes so that people with this disease can enjoy a delicious meal. Therefore, learn to prepare desserts for celiacs, in which you will not notice the difference in their ingredients.
Celiac disease is a disease of the immune system that inflames the small intestine by consuming gluten or related prolamins . Individuals have a high susceptibility to these components, and show symptoms such as:
That is why there are certain foods that this type of people can not eat , and in some cases the guidance of a nutritionist is necessary to develop a balanced diet. Among the foods that should not be consumed are:
- Wheat flour
However, with the above mentioned does not mean that a celiac person has to deprive himself of enjoying his tastes. Well, there are many ways for you to eat healthy and at the same time taste a good dish.
In addition, these recipes, although they are aimed at celiacs, can also be consumed by the rest of the people. They are made with other types of ingredients but also retain their rich flavor.
2 desserts for celiacs
1. M ousse chocolate
Who said that celiacs can not enjoy chocolate? This is an exquisite option to kill cravings healthy and without the risk of side effects. Choose any type of dark chocolate topping when preparing desserts for celiacs you want.
- 1 dark chocolate bar for coverage (150 g)
- 1 orange
- 2 glasses of soy milk (400 ml)
- ½ cup of butter (100 g)
- ⅓ cup of sugar (50 g)
- ⅓ cup of raspberries (50 g)
- 1 tablespoon cornmeal (15 g)
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tablespoon grated white chocolate (30 g)
- 3 mint leaves
- First to make the mousse, you must melt the dark chocolate in the water bath.
- Then beat the egg whites with the help of a blender, add the butter, 1 tablespoon of sugar and the melted chocolate, and mix well.
- Next, for the preparation of the cream, you must mix the corn flour with the rest of the sugar and a little milk.
- The rest of the milk place it to heat over medium heat with the orange peel and mix well.
- Then, add the flour mixture and mix again. Once the cream is thick, add a little orange juice. Then remove from heat and let cool.
- Finally, serve in some glasses starting with a layer of cream, then . Sprinkle some grated white chocolate and add some mint leaves.
2. Cheese flan
The flan has always been a dessert very consumed by all. And everything is due to its sweet taste and soft texture that dissolves in our palates. With this recipe, celiacs also have the opportunity to taste and enjoy this dish.
- 1 can of condensed soy milk (397 g)
- 1 cup of vegan cream cheese (200 g)
- 2 tablespoons of honey (50 g)
- 4 tablespoons of sugar (60 g)
- 4 eggs
- ⅓ cup of strawberries cut in half (50 g)
- ½ glass of soy milk (50 ml)
- 4 drops of vinegar
- 3 or 4 mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons of water (30 ml)
- 1 tablespoon cornmeal (15 g)
- To prepare the caramel you have to melt the sugar in a pot with the tablespoons of water and the drops of vinegar. Once ready, spread it in a mold for flan and reserve.
- Add a few more drops of vinegar to the caramel that you have left over and the strawberries. Reserve also.
- As for the flan, beat the eggs and mix them with the cream cheese. Then add the condensed milk, honey and . Beat well and pour that mixture into the mold with caramel.
- Next, take the bain-marie oven with a temperature of 170 ° C for about 30 or 40 minutes.
- Finally, remove from the oven, unmold, wait for it to cool a bit and decorate with a mixture of caramel and strawberries. Finally put some mint leaves to your flan .