If you are a fan of salads , we will give you a good taste. And if, in addition, you consider yourself a fitness person , these César salad recipes will enchant you, while taking care of your figure.
We know that if you eat any type of salad several times a week, the food can get boring and monotonous. For this reason we give you some ideas so you can enjoy the salads, no problem.
The main ingredient in this popular salad is obviously the type of lettuce. It is a variety that contains magnesium, calcium, potassium, sodium, zinc and iron. It also provides folic acid, vitamins A and B, as well as fiber and niacin .
2 recipes for Caesar salad
1. Caesar salad with chicken
The César salad is a dish that almost everyone likes, because it contains healthy ingredients that make it taste unmistakable, especially for its sauce .
- 1 rustic-style bread stick or just a loaf of bread the day before.
- 2 cups grated Parmesan cheese (450 g).
- 2 centers of romaine lettuce (100 g).
- ¼ cup of lemon juice (60 mL).
- ½ cup of olive oil (110 mL).
- Salt and black pepper (to taste).
- 1 chicken breast (300 g).
- 4 cloves of garlic (8 g).
- 2 large eggs
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C.
- Peel and crush the garlic well.
- Mix olive oil with garlic and salt. Let it sit for about half an hour.
- Cut several slices of bread.
- Spread the mixture of oil, salt and garlic over each slice (You do not have to use it all).
- Cut the slices of bread into smaller pieces. They do not have to be symmetrical.
- Place the bread in the oven for 10 minutes until it acquires a hard tone and a crunchy consistency.
- In a pan spread a little olive oil and wait for it to heat up.
- Place the chicken breast on low heat for 15 minutes.
- Turn over to cook on both sides.
- Once the meat is ready, turn off the heat and cut the breast into pieces.
- In a small bowl, mix the eggs, olive oil and a little garlic. Beat the mixture until you get a kind of cream and then apply it to the meat.
- Add salt, pepper and lemon juice and continue to beat all the ingredients.
- While bats, add, little by little, the Parmesan cheese.
- Cut the leaves of the and put them in a bowl or bowl.
- Spread the mixture with the oil, garlic and other ingredients on the lettuce leaves, little by little.
- Mix well until everything is well impregnated with the sauce and then add more grated Parmesan cheese and the pieces of bread you have previously prepared.
2. Caesar salad with apple and mustard
César salad recipes are very versatile, as you can add or remove ingredients according to your tastes. In this case, one of the main ingredients is pork, apple and the delicious touch of mustard.
- 2 tablespoons extra soft virgin olive oil (50 mL).
- 4 pork escalopes, either sirloin or loin (300 g).
- 3 tablespoons of plain yogurt without sugar (45 mL).
- ½ half a cup of grated Parmesan cheese (75 g).
- 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard (15 mL).
- 1 center of romaine lettuce (100 g).
- ½ cup of juice of 1 lemon (3 mL).
- 2 fresh apples (400 g).
- The first thing you should do is to clean the meat well, make sure it does not have any fat. Leave the meat completely lean and reserve it.
- With a disheartening one, remove the heart and the peduncle to the apple.
- Cut the apple in half and, without peeling, place it in aluminum foil.
- In a large bowl mix the mustard, a spoonful of olive oil, the yogurt, the juice of half a lemon, the grated cheese and the apple. Mix everything well.
- Cover the bottom of the bowl with some lettuce leaves previously washed.
- On the other hand, take the lean meat and spread it with a little olive oil and salt evenly.
- Heat the grill or broiler and place the meat to cook. This should take between 3 and 4 minutes.
- Turn over every so often to cook on both sides.
- Lower the intensity of the fire when the meat is already semi-cooked, and let it sit for a couple of minutes in its own juice.
- Remove from heat and let it warm a little.
- Cut the pork into small pieces.
- Add the meat to the bowl with all the vegetable ingredients, mix well, and that’s it!
The vast majority of the ingredients that make up the César salad recipes are extremely healthy. They contain very few calories and do not contribute almost fats. It also gives us the good carbohydrates that are necessary for the proper functioning of our body.
Remember that Caesar salad recipes include, especially, foods rich in vitamins and minerals. Therefore, they are a highly recommended option when it comes to nurturing in a healthy way.