The most extensive organ of the human body is the skin, which protects us from the outside of any damage.
However, we do not always pay him due attention. It is important to keep it hydrated and clean to prevent serious consequences .
When there is a lubrication and balanced is considered normal. Otherwise, if there is any irregularity, it can be: dry, mixed or fat.
We will focus on how to combat dry skin. This occurs when there is absence of fat, caused by the loss of water in the stratum corneum.
They also influence factors such as excessive washing or sudden changes in climate. Although it does not look like it, it is a thin and delicate skin.
There is so much stretching that, in general, it presents:
- Itching or burning
- Tension sensation
- Opaque and dull
- Rough and rough
- Lack of
- Wrinkle tendency
- Constant irritability
- Allergy to certain soaps
- Sensitive to temperature
It is important to be careful with the products in the market because, when they have excess chemicals, they are counterproductive. Therefore, the use of organic products is recommended.
What is an exfoliant for?
- Removes dirt on the skin: pimples,
- Remove dead cells
- Facilitates circulation
- Elevates the level of oxygenation in the epidermis
- It improves skin texture
- It helps other treatments penetrate directly
Here we propose several natural exfoliants for dry skin. These will help you to eliminate the impurities that lodge in the epidermis.
Do not forget to do a test in a small area to rule out allergy to the product.
1. Sugar and olive oil
The sugar helps to eliminate black spots giving a fresh and youthful appearance to our skin. Olive oil, for its part, is a natural moisturizer, repairs tissues and balances fat.
- 4 tablespoons of sugar (40 g)
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil (32 g)
- To begin, add the sugar in a container.
- Then add the oil and mix for one minute.
- Ready! Prepare it for the shower.
Mode of use
- While in the shower, apply the exfoliator on the entire body.
- Then massage with circular movements.
- Finally rinse with warm water.
2. Sea salt and lavender
The consistency of allows us to eliminate dead cells without damaging the skin.
For its part, lavender has anti-inflammatory properties that serve to combat acne or wounds, in addition to eliminating bacteria.
- ½ cup of salt (100 g)
- 4 tablespoons of coconut oil (60 g)
- 1 spoonful of dried lavender (10 g)
- 16 drops of lavender essential oil
- First, mix the salt with the coconut oil.
- Then add dry lavender and essential oil.
- To finish mix very well until incorporate all the ingredients.
Mode of use
- Apply in the shower giving a gentle massage.
- Leave on for a few minutes.
- Rinse with plenty of water.
3. Oats and almonds
For its part, the almond provides vitamin E which, in conjunction with its antioxidant effect, helps eliminate toxins.
- 4 tablespoons of oatmeal (40 g)
- 1 tablespoon of honey (25 g)
- 2 tablespoons of almond oil (30 g)
- 1 apple
- y el aceite de almendras. Place the oatmeal in a bowl and add the honey and almond oil.
- Stir until the ingredients are mixed.
- Then chop the apple and add it to the mixture to give an antioxidant effect.
Mode of use
- masajes circulares y deja actuar 15 minutos. Apply on the face or other part of the body, perform circular massages and let act 15 minutes.
- Finally rinse until no residue is left.
- Avoid exposing yourself to temperature changes.
- Use sunscreen every day.
- Drink at least 2 liters of water a day.
- Take care of your diet, especially reduce fats.
- It decreases the consumption of alcohol and tobacco, since they reduce the amount of collagen.
- Do physical activity
- Controls stress
- Do not forget that the cream is essential to moisturize.
- Avoid exfoliating if you have a wound.