To your daily beauty rituals you should add one more ingredient : organic apple cider vinegar.
You can find it in natural beauty stores or herbalists. It is different from the one we use to consume: it is pure, unfiltered, unpasteurized and conserves a large part of its natural virtues ready to be used topically.
Apple cider vinegar is a natural source of benefits for our skin and hair and, in addition, puts at our disposal an economic and safe strategy to treat some simple problems such as acne or dry hair.
We can not forget that the purest and untreated apple cider vinegar contains very beneficial enzymes and bacteria, as well as trace elements that will help us to see ourselves more attractive in the mirror.
The key is to be constant and to make use of these tips every day.
We explain them to you.
1. Beauty rituals for people with oily skin
If you have oily skin and do not know what cream or treatment to use, try something more natural and economical: discover apple cider vinegar and its wonderful astringent properties.
- This type of vinegar gives us a very rich source of alpha hydroxy acids, which increase the flow of blood to the skin and minimize our pores.
- In addition, apple cider vinegar also allows us to regulate the pH level of our skin.
Next, we detail how you should carry out these beauty rituals to improve the appearance of your complexion and avoid the classic shine of oily skin.
What I need
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar (10 ml)
- ½ glass of water (100 ml)
- 1 cotton disk.
Discover how to combat sagging with this amazing homemade cream
- Mix well both ingredients (water and apple cider vinegar).
- Moisten the cotton disc with this content.
- Apply it on the face doing a circular massage.
- Leave on for 3 minutes and then rinse with cold water .
If you have very sensitive skin, add half a glass of water to the mixture.
2. Few nicer feet and no bad smell thanks to apple cider vinegar
If you want to take maximum care of your feet, nothing better than submerging them for 15 minutes in a tub of water with apple cider vinegar.
Not only will you care for your wellbeing, but you will also end up with the thanks to its antimicrobial properties .
What I need
- ½ cup of apple cider vinegar (125 ml)
- 1 liter of water
- 2 branches of rosemary
- The first thing we will do is put to heat that liter of water along with rosemary .
- Once it reaches a boil, we will pour it into a tub or basin.
- When it is not so hot, add the apple cider vinegar.
- Dip your feet in this solution for 10 to 15 minutes.
Then, remember to dry your feet well. You will see what a great result you get!
3, Beautiful hair, strong, bright and without dandruff
The apple cider vinegar is also a simple and wonderful remedy to get a soft and shiny hair.
- On the one hand, it will help us to eliminate from the hair and the scalp all the harmful products from shampoos or other treatments that, in the long run, alter the natural pH of the scalp .
- Also, apple cider vinegar has natural antifungal properties to combat and mitigate the incidence of dandruff.
- In addition, it cleans clogged pores and takes care of our hair follicles.
What I need
- 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar (20 ml)
- 1 cup of water (250 ml)
- 5 drops of tea tree essential oil
- With wet hair, we will apply this combination of vinegar, water and essential oil on our scalp, to then make a massage for 5 minutes.
- Then, let it act for another 5 minutes.
- Rinse the hair with warm water, then apply your usual conditioner. Very easy and effective!
Repeat twice a week.
Discover the benefits of shea butter, miraculous butter
To conclude, these remedies based on apple cider vinegar can offer us a good result.
However, before carrying out these beauty rituals, apply a drop of this vinegar on your skin as a small test to see if you suffer some type of allergic reaction.
There are people a little more sensitive to this type of natural treatments , and therefore, it is advisable to be careful. However, it is an alternative that always helps us and favors us.
Do you dare to try a proposal today?