It is common for children to not eat certain foods just because of their appearance, completely ignoring their taste. For this you can use a little imagination and place the food of your children in an ingenious and unusual way. At the same time you are offering them the necessary nutrients to grow healthy and strong.
Remember that proper nutrition from an early age has positive effects on overall health, physical growth and intellectual development. Next, we will show you some delicious and nutritious recipes to surprise your spoiled ones and inspire you to make your food a very fun activity.
1. Stuffed potatoes in the form of a mouse
The potato has important properties for the organism.
Gives energy to the body, provides a good amount of iron and folic acid, which help prevent, treat anemia, and the production of red blood cells.
It is rich in potassium, calcium, phosphorus and magnesium and vitamins B and C.
It helps to decrease the levels of bad cholesterol and to clean the fat of the arteries.
Likewise, the potato contains high levels of dietary fiber, promotes healthy digestion and regulates intestinal transit.
Now we will explain a simple recipe for you to bring this pile of benefits to the table.
- 2 potatoes (165 g) each
- 1 tablespoon of salt (15 g)
- 1 cup cooked rice (175 g)
- 3 raw spaghetti
- 4 cooked pea seeds
- 4 slices of carrot
- 2 olives or cherries
- Put the two potatoes to boil in abundant water and add the salt.
- Add the peas to cook.
- As soon as the potatoes are soft, remove from the stove and let sit a few minutes.
- With the help of a spoon remove the filling of the potatoes leaving some thickness so that it is not going to disrupt.
- When you have the potatoes cocas, add the rice carefully.
- Once this armed proceed to place the circles of carrot as ears for the mouse.
- Olives or cherries as a nose.
- The raw pasta cut into pieces will serve to make the mouse mustache.
As you can see, this recipe is more than simple to prepare.
It will not take you long and surely the children will only leave their whiskers!
2. Chicken nuggets with vegetables
For most parents, having their children eat vegetables is almost an unattainable dream.
If this is your case you can prepare some chicken nuggets accompanied by vegetables , with this you will have a delicious and nutritious dish and your children will not count on their ingredients. In addition to providing a good flavor to the dish, the carrot is loaded with vitamin A, essential for the proper development of children.
- 1 carrot (140 g)
- 1 large onion (150 g)
- 1 cooked chicken breast (230 g)
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon of salt (15 g)
- 1 cup of bread crumbs (100 g)
- Butter with salt (15 g)
- Wash the vegetables with abundant water and place in the blender with the egg.
- Let it mix until you get a puree.
- Place the vegetables in another bowl and transfer to the blender the cooked breast cut into cubes.
- When it is well shredded, stir the chicken with the vegetables until a compact mixture is obtained.
- Add salt and pepper to this mixture, if desired, along with the bread crumbs.
- Mix and start making the shapes of the nuggets .
- If you do not have molds, so you do not have the traditional ball, try making a Mickey Mouse face with a big ball and two smaller ones on each side.
- Rub the butter into the tray on which you are going to prepare the nuggets and bake at 200 ° C for 25 minutes.
3. Chicks in spaghetti nest
Pasta is an excellent source of carbohydrates and fiber , is low in fat and provides the body with vitamins such as B and E. Helps regulate blood sugar levels and provides a satiating effect, important if you suffer from
It is one of the most recommended foods for children, since it gives them a lot of energy. Then, now that you are clear about the benefits of love your children with this tender and nutritious dish:
- ½ envelope of cooked spaghetti (125 g)
- 4 cooked meatballs (½ pound)
- 4 small pieces of cheese (62 g)
- 1 carrot (40 g)
- 2 branches of parsley
- Make the nest shape with the spaghetti already cooked.
- Place to fry the meatballs, when they are ready to add the cheese that will be the eyes.
- Cut the carrot into triangles and with them form the peaks of the chicks.
- Finally, place the branches of parsley as the tail of the chicks and your chicks are already finished in a nest of spaghetti.