Acne is a disease that can affect anyone , causing their body and facial pores to clog, causing the appearance of pimples or pimples in large quantities.
Usually, acne appears in areas such as:
- The neck
- The back
- The chest
Although acne does not pose a serious threat to health, if it is not treated in the right way it can leave deep scars.
If you want to learn how to make tonics and masks with which you can fight it, we suggest you continue reading this article.
What exactly is acne?
Acne is a problem of the skin that is characterized by the inflammation of the sebaceous glands , causing the appearance of pimples and pimples.
Although acne is a very common disease for all people, it usually occurs in greater amounts in those who are between 11 and 25 years of age.
We recommend you read: Say goodbye to pimples and acne with this oatmeal and milk mask
How does acne develop?
Acne develops when the skin cells join with the hair and sebum of our body, covering the pores that are in the dermis.
In this plug are kept different types of bacteria, which causes a swelling, forming spots, pimples and pimples when it begins to deflate.
What causes acne?
The factors that can cause acne are:
- The hormonal changes
- Contraceptive pills
- The hereditary factors
- Certain medications
- Excess makeup
How does green tea benefit acne?
Green tea stands out for its antioxidant and antibacterial properties that can help:
- Deflate the skin
- Neutralize and eliminate the bacteria that cause acne
- Regulate the
- Accelerate the healing process
- Remove the dirt residues
- Close the pores of the skin correctly
To help us fight acne we can use it in the following ways:
We also recommend reading: 10 amazing benefits of green tea
1. White clay mask and green tea
As if all the benefits of green tea were not enough, white clay is also recognized as an excellent natural remedy.
The white clay has disinfectant, purifying and astringent properties , perfect for people suffering from acne.
- 1 cup of white clay powder (200 g)
- 3 green tea bags
- ½ glass of water (100 ml)
- Pour the water into a pot and boil for at least 5 minutes.
- Add the green tea bags.
- Rest for 15 minutes.
- Transfer the tea to a bowl.
- Add the white clay and stir to mix well.
- Let stand for 30 minutes.
Mode of use
- Apply the mask directly on the face or places where you have acne.
- Leave on for 15 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water.
We recommend using this mask between 2 and 3 times a week . That way you will keep your skin completely clean and free of acne.
2. Green tea tonic
To receive all the benefits that green tea gives in a single tonic, it is enough to make an infusion.
- A green tea bag
- ½ glass of water (100ml)
- In a saucepan, add the water and let it boil for 3 minutes.
- Add the tea bag and let it infuse for 10 to 15 minutes.
- After the indicated time, remove the tea bag.
Mode of use
- Wet the cotton in the green tea and apply it directly on the face, or in areas where there is acne.
- Let act as long as you want.
- Store the rest of the tonic inside the refrigerator so that it stays in good condition as long as possible.
We suggest you use this tonic daily , right after washing your face, so you can notice the results in a short time.
3. Green tea toner with apple cider vinegar
In the same way, apple cider vinegar not only has the ability to dry acne and regulate the pH of our skin, it will also help reduce inflammation and neutralize bacteria .
- 3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar (30 ml)
- 3 envelopes of green tea
- Half a cup of water (125 ml)
- Add the apple cider vinegar and water inside a pot.
- Let boil for 10 minutes.
- Add the green tea sachets and let stand for 20 minutes.
Mode of use
- Wet the cotton with the tonic and apply directly to the face.
- Leave on overnight and rinse with lukewarm water the next morning.
By using all these remedies you will notice a big difference in the appearance of your acne.