Do you usually buy expensive exfoliants to combat dry skin? debes saber que esos productos tan exclusivos utilizados en los spas y que te cuestan mucho dinero, realmente suelen ser muy económicos. If so, you should know that these exclusive products used in spas and that cost you a lot of money, really are usually very cheap.
Most are based on sugar. An ingredient so economical, but that cleanses, softens and restores the skin. , estos exfoliantes corporales son ideales para empezar. If you are new to creating your own products , these body scrubs are ideal to start.
Try some of them and have fun getting a hydrated, soft and silky skin.
Some things you should know before using body scrubs with sugar
Sugar is a natural source of glycolic acid, an element that encourages the creation of new cells and is capable of eliminating dead cells.
Therefore, the result of using sugar is a smooth skin in minutes . We recommend that before applying any of these exfoliants to combat dry skin throughout your body, perform a test.
To do this, simply exfoliate a small area of the arm and rinse. Then wait 24 hours to make sure there are no adverse reactions.
In case your skin is sensitive, we recommend choosing exfoliants based on oats instead of sugar. In this way you reduce the risk of irritation.
1. Exfoliating matcha green tea and sugar
This scrub contains other ingredients such as coconut oil, which increases the softness of the skin, while bergamot oil is rich in vitamin E. For the oils included in this preparation it is advisable to watch your exposure to the sun .
- 1 tablespoon matcha green tea powder
- ½ cup of pure coconut oil
- 1 ½ cup of refined sugar
- 1 teaspoon of green tea oil
- 10 drops of bergamot essential oil
- Beat the coconut oil if it is in the solid state until it takes a creamy texture. If it is very liquid, refrigerate for a few minutes until it is a cream.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix very well.
- Store in a glass jar.
When using the scrub, remove the portion you need with a spoon to avoid contamination.
Carve your body with a circular massage once a week after soaping and clean with fresh or warm water.
2. Exfoliating hibiscus and roses
son increíbles. The color and aroma of this exfoliant to combat are incredible. Try to use fresh and organically grown flowers.
In this way you will get all the benefits without risking your health. Both flowers are rich in antioxidants . We are sure that it will become one of your favorite exfoliants.
- ½ cup of organic coconut oil
- 1 ½ cup of brown sugar
- 1 dried powdered hibiscus
- 1 tablespoon dried and powdered rose petals
- 10 drops of rose essential oil
- 2 vitamin E capsules
- If the coconut oil is in the solid state, beat it a little until it is creamy.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and stir well.
- Store in a glass bowl and refrigerate.
- When the exfoliant is solid, it will be ready to be used.
- Use this scrub once a week.
3. Lavender and blackberry scrub
This exfoliating recipe to combat dry skin makes the most of fruits and herbs. It is perfect for those moments when you really want to pamper yourself and relax.
Blackberries combat age and damage caused by pollution . aporta propiedades antiinflamatorias y antisépticas que renovarán tu piel. The provides anti – inflammatory and antiseptic properties that will renew your skin.
We recommend this scrub if you have a severe acne problem.
- ½ cup of olive oil
- ¼ cup of grapeseed oil
- 1 ½ cup of white sugar
- 10 crushed fresh blackberries
- 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel
- 10 drops of lavender essential oil
- Combine all the ingredients and store in a well-covered glass jar.
- Make sure you keep your exfoliant in a dry, cool place so that it stays.
- Exfoliate once a week and rinse with cool or warm water.
4. Peach scrub
Undoubtedly, one of the most delicious fruits and that best evokes beauty is peach. In this exfoliant to combat dry skin, the fruit will be responsible for giving a good aroma to the preparation.
Because it can be difficult to keep an exfoliant based on fresh peaches in good condition, we recommend using peach tea bags . Just make sure it is organic and does not include other ingredients.
- 5 peach tea bags
- 3 drops of orange in edible grade
- In an empty bowl the contents of the tea bags.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and combine well.
- Store in a glass jar with a lid and use once a week.
We are sure that you want to try these exfoliants to combat dry skin. Do not forget to tell us the results and which one you liked the most.