A healthy breakfast is an energy guarantee to start the day on the right foot. Not only because it allows us to be more active but because it allows us to be more agile, even in tasks that require more mental than physical effort.
Contrary to what most people usually think, good is necessary that we learn to nourish ourselves in the proper way , regardless of the little time we have for it.
1. Banquets of banana, a delicious breakfast
Likewise, the banana stimulates good mood, the production of mucous secretion and the stabilization of colon functions in the large intestine.
- Peel the bananas and with the help of a fork make them puree.
- Add the cinnamon powder to taste.
- Beat the eggs and add them to the banana puree with cinnamon.
- Stir everything up to homogenize.
- Place in a medium skillet two drops of oil and pour a medium thick layer of the mixture.
- Let sauté for 3 minutes and turn the pancake
- Serve and add a few drops of honey or agave syrup if you wish.
2. Yogurt with strawberries, a light breakfast
It helps stabilize the intestinal flora, lowers cholesterol and, in general, strengthens the immune system. Now, if in a breakfast we combine this fabulous food with natural fruits, the result will be a nutritional contribution of quality that can even become rich in
For the next recipe we will combine natural yogurt with fresh strawberries. The strawberry is a delicious fruit that gives us a good dose of , magnesium potassium and folic acid. It is also rich in antioxidants.
- 1 spoonful of milk powder (17 gr).
- 1 glass of natural (or Greek) yogurt.
- 1 cup of strawberries (200gr)
- Sugar to taste.
- Cut the fresh
- Serve the natural yogurt in a glass, add the spoonful of milk powder and the amount of sugar you want.
- Add the strawberries and stir all the ingredients with a spoon and you’re done. How easy it is to make a healthy breakfast!
3. A green breakfast: spinach tortilla
This green leafy vegetable contains antioxidants, is rich in more than beneficial to take care of heart health and regulate high blood pressure.
- 2 tablespoons grated cheese (30gr).
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil (15 gr).
- 1 cup of
- 1 egg onion (100 gr).
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- 3 eggs (105gr).
- Grate the
- Add the spinach and let cook for 10 minutes.
- Beat the eggs and add salt and pepper to taste.
- In a bowl, mix the egg with the spinach, the onion and add the grated cheese.
- Put a little to heat in a pan and pour the mixture.
- Let simmer, cover the pan and turn the tortilla half round when it is dry on one side.
4. Avocado sandwich with eggs for a nutritious breakfast
The It is a fruit rich in nutrients of all kinds. From folic acid, potassium, magnesium, iron, copper to vitamins B, C, D, E and K. Without a doubt, it will do your body a lot of good if you include it in a breakfast.
It is also a very useful fruit to control cholesterol levels because it contains oleic acid. It serves to stabilize blood sugar levels, prevent constipation and strengthen bones.
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil (15gr).
- 2 slices of
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- 1 avocado (200 gr)
- 2 eggs (60gr).
- With the help of a fork, mash the avocado and spread it on the bread.
- Stir the eggs and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook the eggs in the olive oil and stir until they are cooked.
- Once the eggs are ready, place them on the bread previously spread with avocado and enjoy.