However, the possibilities that these appliances provide us do not end there.
recetas fáciles y saludables que puedes preparar con tu exprimidor de jugos . Here are some easy and healthy recipes that you can prepare with your juicer . Learn to get more benefits and supplement your diet with more healthy and original recipes.
1. Almond milk
Almond milk is an excellent alternative to milk of animal origin. aporta elementos esenciales como calcio, hierro, magnesio y fibra . It is nutritious and rich in vitamins A, B and E. In addition, it provides essential elements such as calcium, iron, magnesium and fiber .
, tal vez ya te hayas dado cuenta de que no es tan económica como otras opciones. If you have bought until now, you may have already realized that it is not as economical as other options. As if this were not enough, some commercial brands add sugars and other elements not so natural.
Luckily, you can prepare your own almond milk with your juicer. Just follow the next steps.
- 1 cup of previously soaked almonds (150 g)
- 3 cups of water (750 ml)
- To activate the almonds, let them soak for at least 6 hours before using them.
- Rinse the almonds soaked with clean water.
- Blend the almonds and the three cups of water little by little in the extractor.
- Strain the liquid with a clean cloth and store in a well-covered glass jar.
You can consume the almond milk as it comes out of the extractor or add a few drops of honey if you want a sweeter taste. If you want a creamier milk, the pulp and milk go back through the extractor.
This almond milk can be stored in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 days.
2. Cucumber dip
The dips are very versatile creamy sauces that you can combine with any type of drinks and side dishes. perfecto para los días de calor en que quieres algo fresco y cremoso . This cucumber dip is perfect for hot days when you want something fresh and creamy .
- yogur natural (125 g) 1 natural yogurt (125 g)
- ½ large cucumber
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil. (16 g)
- Salt to taste)
- 1 clove of chopped garlic
- Some fresh mint leaves
- One lemon’s juice
- Wash and peel the cucumber and extract its seeds.
- Place the chopped cucumber in the juicer and process it.
- ncorpora el yogur, el aceite de oliva, el diente de ajo picado, el jugo de limón y la sal. In a bowl, place the pulp and cucumber juice and add the yogurt, olive oil, chopped clove of garlic, lemon juice and salt.
- Mix until you get a homogeneous paste. If you want the dip to be more liquid, add more cucumber juice. If you want it thicker, add a little yogurt .
- Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving. Keep the excess in the fridge.
You can use this cucumber dip to accompany corn tortillas or pretzels and as a dressing for salads and sandwiches.
3. Yogurt and mango ice cream
This is a good alternative to cool off during hot days. esta es una excelente opción para incluir en tu dieta y usar tu exprimidor de jugos. Although we would not normally recommend ice cream, this is an excellent option to include in your diet and use your juicer.
This ice cream is very easy to make, completely natural and does not contain sugar.
- 1 cup of frozen coconut milk (250 ml)
- The frozen 2-mango pulp
- 1 cup of yogurt (200 g)
- Process the three ingredients in your juicer alternating them.
- You can serve the mixture accompanied by cookies, fresh blueberries or chocolate chips.
This recipe is very simple and you can change the mango for the fruit of your preference. You can even use a piece of bitter chocolate or cocoa.
In case you want to add a little sweet flavor, add a couple of drops of liquid stevia or a little honey. If you do not like coconut milk, you can exchange it for almond milk or the one you have on hand.
4. Mayonnaise of beet
Beet, also known as beet, is a low-fat food, with many vitamins and minerals and rich in antioxidants.
el consumo de betabel está altamente recomendado en mujeres embarazadas y en personas con anemia . Since it has an abundant supply of folic acid, the consumption of beets is highly recommended in pregnant women and in people with anemia .
This recipe for beet mayonnaise is a healthy alternative, perfect to accompany all kinds of meals. You may find it a bit weird to eat it at the beginning, but you will see that it is delicious.
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tablespoons of mustard (40 g)
- 1 ½ cups of vegetable oil (300 g)
- 2 medium beets
- The juice of 1 lemon
- Salt to taste)
- n el exprimidor de jugos. Wash and peel the beets and process them in the juicer.
- Remove the obtained juice from the jar.
- In a blender place the egg yolk, the mustard, the salt, the lemon juice and one third of the beet juice.
- Blend at low speed and gradually add the vegetable oil, adding the remaining beet juice.
- Process until obtaining a thick and homogeneous preparation.
To store this mayonnaise we recommend using a container with lid and leave it in the refrigerator. de remolacha es ideal para aderezar ensaladas, tostadas, galletas o rodajas de pan. This beet is ideal for dressing salads, toasts, cookies or slices of bread.
And you? What other recipes do you prepare in your juicer?