The male genitalia are a part of the body as important as any other. However, it is seldom given the attention it deserves. Do you dedicate enough time and care to the muscle that allows you to enjoy more pleasure? We present 4 important tips for penis health.
Do not take it as something that you should check once a year, consider that these tips should be part of your day to day so that the operation is correct and its capabilities do not diminish.
Maintaining a cleanliness in intimate areas is essential to ensure the health of your penis , in addition to allowing you to be alert to any irregularity.
How to do it?
- Wash it, at least, once a day.
- You should always use water and neutral soap, although it is important not to abuse so as not to alter the
- Retract the foreskin very gently and let abundant water fall.
- Dry well to prevent moisture from causing fungal infections.
What to consume?
- The pomegranate fights erectile dysfunction and increases the amount of semen in the semen, which improves sexual life.
- Watermelon has a high content of citrulline that relaxes blood vessels and increases the production of nitric oxide, a gas essential for an erection to occur.
- The lentils are rich in folate which reduces by 30% the number of defective sperm due to genetic causes.
- Broccoli and tomato increase the activity of lycopene, an antitumor substance that reduces the risk of prostate cancer.
The practice of moderate physical activity significantly reduces the risk of erectile dysfunction and , in addition to improving sexual performance and performance, because it is made up of muscular tissues.
How to make them?
- Soften your penis well with a lubricant, preferably, based on water.
- Take your penis with the fingers and forefinger of your hand as doing the ” OK ” signal.
- With firm and slow pressure, it starts to make movements towards the glans sufficiently strong to move the blood to the glans.
- Each pass can take between 2 or 3 seconds, normally, or between 5 and 10 seconds if you want to work the thickness.
- Repeat the passes until you reach a full 20-minute session.
Also, it is important that you have an active sexual life, as inactivity leads to atrophy and muscle fiber loses elasticity. However, avoid acrobatic movements and positions where there may be traumas in the penis.
Being aware of medical treatments to prevent diseases or treat existing ones is essential to ensure the health of your penis.
What to do?
- Apply the vaccine against the in order to prevent its spread and the appearance of genital warts.
- You must be sexually responsible, so if you do not have a mutually monogamous relationship, use condoms to prevent sexually transmitted infections.
- Get tested to keep cholesterol, weight, sugar and blood pressure in check.
- Perform routine check-ups with a urologist to have a greater awareness of the condition of your penis.
- If you consider that the quality of your erections has decreased, the visit to the specialist should be completely immediate.
The lack of well-being of your penis can go from a simple infection to serious cellular alterations . Know what are the most frequent problems:
- Premature ejaculation
- Bleeding or burning during urination.
- Changes in appearance
- Erections that last a long time can damage the penis .
It provides you with pleasure, it is a way for the detoxification of body fluids and will accompany you throughout your life. Consider taking care of these tips for the health of your penis and never neglect it!