We all want an attractive and healthy body. Likewise, we would all like to have a delicious sweet without feeling guilty or suffering from cavities .
Although it seems that all wishes can not be fulfilled, it is possible. To eat a sweet without compromising health, there are recipes for very healthy homemade candy.
It is an extended opinion that sweets are harmful to health. And this is true when it comes to sweets produced industrially, with a lot of sugar and preservatives.
The only way to completely control the content of what is being consumed is to prepare it at home.
The very healthy homemade candies are those that include among their main ingredients fruits or products extracted from the earth .
The basic point that differentiates healthy from unhealthy candy is the use of good ingredients.
Recipes of homemade candies very healthy
1. Cake pops
- Biscuit balls
- Molten chocolate (sweetened with sweetener)
- With the mass of the
- Then put a stick to each one and bathe them with melted chocolate. You can also add melted candy .
- Then, put them in the refrigerator for a few minutes.
2. Honey and lemon candies
Excellent for sore throats or to relieve symptoms of the flu .
- 1 cup of honey (335 g)
- ¼ cup of white sugar (50 g)
- The juice of 3 lemons
- 1 cup of water (250 ml)
- 1 tablespoon of ginger (10 g)
- Olive oil
- Combine all the ingredients until you get a more or less homogeneous mixture.
- Put the mixture on a medium heat and stir constantly until you get the caramel texture and all the elements have been integrated.
- Lubricate a special candy mold with the oil (this will help to unmold).
- Place a little mixture in each mold and put them in the freezer until they solidify. If there is an excess of fat, it can be removed with the help of an absorbent paper.
3. Homemade grape candies
The grape juice will be used -without alcohol and without fermentation-. Since it is about choosing healthy ingredients, you can opt for organic grapes.
In this way the sweets may have a higher nutritional value.
- ¾ glass of white grape juice (150 ml)
- ¾ glass of black grape juice (150 ml)
- 1 teaspoon of sugar (5 g)
- 1 teaspoon agar agar (5 ml)
- First, dilute half of the agar in 4 tablespoons of white grape juice.
- Heat over low heat and, when the boil breaks, begin to move energetically and let it cook for 30 seconds.
- Remove from heat and mix with the other part of white grape juice .
- Place the mixture in ice cubes and chill them in the fridge.
- Repeat the same steps with the juice of the black grape, to obtain candies of various colors.
- Consume once they have solidified.
4. Ginger candies
These candies are ideal to relieve stomach problems and improve different gastric conditions.
- 2 cups of water (500 ml)
- 2 ½ tablespoons grated ginger (25 g)
- ¾ cup of brown sugar (150 g)
- ¼ cup of honey (84 g)
- First, we will boil 2 cups of water in a pot.
- Next, we will add the ginger in the pot, lower the heat to the minimum and cook for approximately 30 minutes.
- The liquid must have been reduced by half.
- We will glue the ginger and reserve the remaining liquid in a cup.
- We will spread a small tray with oil, and then we will cover it with wax paper for baking. Finally, we will anoint with the same oil. We reserve
- Slowly heat the ginger water that we had reserved and add the brown sugar and honey. This mixture should reach 148 ° C.
- With the help of a spoon we will take a little of the mixture.
- We will drop the same in a container with very cold water. If a rigid ball is formed , which when taken with the fingers is hard, but moldable, it will be ready.