A dry and cracked skin is a sign of great dehydration in the body . Unfortunately, there are a lot of external agents that can cause it.
The most common are:
- Chlorine of swimming pools
- The dust
- The cold of winter
The good news is that dry and cracked skin can be easily combated with proper hydration.
If the water is not enough, you can give extra help to the dermis with fruit masks that protect the face against the inclemency of the environment .
To make the following fruit masks you should choose the ripest fruits, good looking and free of spots.
se oxidan si pasan mucho tiempo al aire libre. Another thing you must take into account is that are oxidized if they spend a lot of time outdoors. te recomendamos que las mascarillas frutales se preparen para ser usadas al momento. Therefore, we recommend that the fruit masks are prepared to be used at the moment.
Ready to learn what are the best fruit masks to combat dry and cracked skin?
1. Apple mask
It is a mask will help you to eliminate dry and cracked skin and to break down acne and control the fat that usually appears in the T zone.
It is also rich source of vitamin C so it provides antioxidants. In addition, cornstarch provides starch to increase the moisturizing effect.
- manzana con piel ½ apple with skin
- ¼ cup cornstarch (28 g)
- Bring the two ingredients to the blender to make a paste.
- Place on the clean face and let it act for 15 minutes.
- plica tu crema hidratante preferida. Wash with warm water and apply your favorite moisturizer.
2. Mask of papaya
This mask for dry and cracked skin is exceptional because:
- It is rich in vitamin C
- It is antioxidant
- Nourishes the skin with minerals such as potassium, magnesium and zinc
- Contains important enzymes to brighten the skin
- ½ small peeled papaya cut into pieces
- 3 tablespoons of lemon juice (30 ml)
- 3 tablespoons of orange juice (30 ml)
- Crush the papaya with the lemon and juices .
- When you have a homogeneous mixture, apply on the skin with a soft brush.
- Let it rest for a period of 15 minutes covering with a towel to prevent it from dripping.
- Wash with cold water and apply your moisturizer.
With this mask it is vital that you avoid prolonged exposure to the sun as stains may appear.
In case you should be under the sun’s rays, be sure to use a sunscreen with SPF 50 and apply it every two hours.
3. Cocoa mask
Maybe it’s not in your memories like a fruit, but cocoa is. es rica en antioxidantes y aceites naturales. The reason you should use this mask to combat dry and cracked skin is that it is rich in antioxidants and natural oils.
- ½ fresh cocoa
- ¼ cup of liquid milk (62 ml)
- Blend the cocoa and milk until a pasty mixture is obtained
- Apply on dry skin and let stand for 10 minutes
- Wash with warm water
You can buy fresh cocoa in markets or health food stores. If you do not get the fresh cocoa, use a spoonful of cocoa powder, but make sure it is pure.
4. Watermelon mask
Watermelon is one of the most moisturizing fruits you can find. For this reason, it is advisable to consume it in times of greater heat.
This feature also makes it ideal for combating dry and cracked skin. You will see that from the first application you notice great changes. We recommend applying it once a week.
- 1 slice of watermelon
- miel (50 g) 2 tablespoons of honey (50 g)
- Tritura the watermelon enough so that it is a pasty consistency, but taking care that it is not completely liquid.
- Add the
- Apply on dry skin and cover with a thin cloth.
- Remove after 10 minutes.
5. Avocado mask
Among the most suitable fruit masks to combat dry and cracked skin, those based on avocado are always recommended.
For its part, the tomato, while moisturizes removes stains, softens the face and protects the harmful effects of the sun in the long term.
With this mask it is also important that you avoid excessive exposure to the sun’s rays. Although the tomato protects, the lemon increases the risk of appearance of spots.
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (10 ml)
- 1 tablespoon of tomato juice (10 ml)
- Both lemon and tomato juice should be in a pure state, try to obtain them directly from each fruit.
- Join the avocado to the juices until you have a paste.
- Apply the mask and let it act for 25 minutes.
- Remove with warm water, without using soap.
- Close the pores by tapping the towel dry.
Remember that, in addition to applying these masks regularly, it is important that you have a reasonable water consumption . Otherwise, the problem of dry and cracked skin will be constant.