Anemia is a disease that occurs when levels of hemoglobin in the blood decrease , almost always as a result of iron deficiency in the body.
This leads to a lower oxygen supply to tissues and cells, resulting in weakness in the muscles, loss of concentration and problems in the skin and hair.
It can occur due to the low consumption of iron, or due to difficulties in its absorption. However, certain cases are the result of hemorrhage, and complications due to surgical interventions.
In any case, it is essential to provide a treatment, given that if it is allowed to advance, it can influence the appearance of more careful disorders , such as tachycardia, hypertension and memory deterioration.
Luckily, in addition to medical treatment, there are remedies of natural origin that can facilitate the control of your symptoms while accelerating the recovery process .
In this opportunity we want to share 5 healthy drinks, ideal to increase the absorption of iron and counteract the weakness caused by this condition.
Do not stop trying!
1. Carrot, radish and watercress juice
Due to its significant contribution of iron, potassium and zinc, this natural juice acts in favor of the recovery of patients with anemia.
Its intake favors the production of and, among other things, improves circulation to increase the oxygenation of cells.
- 1 carrot
- 1 radish
- 3 leaves of watercress
- 1 glass of water (200 ml)
- Peel the carrot, cut it into several pieces and insert it into the blender.
- Cut the radish, wash the watercress leaves and pour them over the carrot.
- Add a glass of water and process all the ingredients until you get a homogeneous drink.
- Eat the shake on an empty stomach, every day, until the anemia is cured.
2. Alfalfa drink, horsetail and green nettle
The combination of ingredients in this natural beverage gives the body vitamins, minerals and powerful antioxidants that, together, support the treatment of anemia.
- 1 teaspoon of alfalfa sprouts (5 g)
- 1 teaspoon horsetail (5 g)
- ½ tablespoon of green nettle (5 g)
- 1 cup of water (250 ml)
- Pour a cup of water in a pot and add the plants.
- Let the drink boil for 3 or 5 minutes, and remove it from the heat.
- Wait for it to sit at room temperature and strain it.
- Eat an infusion cup mid-morning, every day.
3. White wine and fennel seeds
Because of its content of antioxidants, essential minerals and fatty acids, this drink of and fennel can serve as a complement to increase the production of red blood cells and reduce the severity of anemia.
- 2 cups of white wine (500 ml)
- 3 tablespoons of fennel seeds (30 g)
- Add the tablespoons of fennel seeds in a bowl of white wine.
- Cover the drink and let it sit for 5 or 7 days.
- Strain the preparation and take a daily drink.
: Este remedio no es apto para menores. Note : This remedy is not suitable for minors.
4. Milk and celery
If you are not lactose intolerant, this remedy of milk and celery can be a good complement to combat the symptoms of anemia.
- 3 stalks of celery
- 1 cup of milk (250 ml)
- Boil a cup of milk and, when it reaches a boil, add celery stems.
- Let the drink stand at room temperature for 10 or 15 minutes.
- Eat the preparation once a day, until you control the anemia.
5. Juice of grapes and parsley
The grape contains an antioxidant known as resveratrol, which helps clear toxins from the blood to prevent cell deterioration.
- ½ cup of dark grapes (75 g)
- 2 branches of fresh parsley
- 1 glass of water (200 ml)
- Wash the grapes and beat them in the blender with the fresh parsley and a glass of water.
- Make sure you get a homogenous drink and strain it.
- Take the juice after breakfast, for 2 or 3 weeks in a row.
Did you get diagnosed with anemia? Do you feel weakness and fatigue? If so, go ahead and try any of the drinks mentioned and check their benefits against this problem.
Of course, if you are in medical treatment, consult your specialist before taking these remedies.