In our skin we have distributed millions of pores that, in addition to protecting us against the aggressive agents of the environment, help us regulate body temperature.
Although in some areas they are more noticeable than in others, their size varies depending on genetics, the activity of the sebaceous glands and hormonal changes.
Fortunately, to avoid these imperfections, we can prepare some homemade masks that, from natural ingredients, help us to reduce their size effectively.
In the next space we want to share in detail 5 good options so do not hesitate to add them to your regular beauty routine.
1. Tomato and lemon
Combined with lemon juice allows us to remove excess fat and other waste that often cause blackheads and pimples.
- 1 ripe tomato
- The juice of ½ lemon
- Crush a ripe tomato and mix it with the juice of half a lemon.
- At night, after removing makeup, rub the mask all over your face, focusing on the areas with enlarged pores.
- Leave it on for 20 minutes and rinse.
- Use it 2 or 3 times a week.
- Avoid its use during the day.
2. Almond flour and honey
For its exfoliating and repairing properties, this mask of almonds and honey helps us to clean clogged pores while regenerating cells.
- 1 tablespoon of almond flour (10 g)
- 2 tablespoons of honey (50 g)
- Combine the almond flour with a couple of tablespoons of honey.
- Rub the product through the areas you wish to treat, and perform gentle circular massages for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water and repeat its use 3 times a week.
3. Natural yogurt and calendula oil
Its effects are combined with the antibacterial and anti-inflammatory power of calendula oil, a product that protects against infections and external aggressions.
- 3 tablespoons of plain yogurt (60 g)
- 1 teaspoon of calendula oil (5 g)
- Pour the tablespoons of plain yogurt into a bowl and mix with the calendula oil.
- Extend the mask over the desired areas and let it act for 40 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water and use it 3 times a week.
4. Egg white and lemon juice
Its regular application keeps the dermis free of dead cells and excess sebum.
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice (10 ml)
- Beat an egg white and mix with a tablespoon of lemon juice.
- After cleaning your face, leaving it free of makeup, extend the treatment to cover it completely.
- Leave on the mask for 40 minutes and remove it with plenty of warm water.
- Use it only at night , twice a week.
5. Coconut milk and rose water
Coconut milk is an ingredient rich in amino acids and antioxidants that, externally, favor the cellular regeneration of the skin.
Its mixture with rose water results in an ideal for cleaning the pores and regulating the activity of the sebaceous glands.
- 5 tablespoons of coconut milk (50 ml)
- 3 tablespoons of rose water (30 ml)
- Add the ingredients in a container and mix until a homogeneous product is obtained.
- Rub the mixture all over the face and let it act for 30 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water, or remove the excess with a damp cloth.
- Repeat its use 2 or 3 times a week.
Do you have pimples or blackheads? Do your pores look open? If so, encourage yourself to try any of the masks mentioned and consent to your skin without spending too much.