If there is a disease that can complicate the adolescence of any person is acne.
How many of us have not sprouted in the face those small or large skin lesions that turn into black pimples, pimples or red patches?
The mirror becomes our enemy because we do not want to see that invasion in the face.
After all, there is an absence of a fresh, smooth and smooth skin. Only inflammations are visible that are maintained over time and with it the desperation to look better.
During the first years of youth, hormones play a very important role : either they are your friends or they become public enemies.
Yes, they are the ones that make acne visible to everyone.
However, we can stop this situation. In this article we will teach you how to fight acne with natural remedies .
When to act?
We do not know when it may appear, because not all people suffer from it. What we can tell you is that there are times when you must act in advance .
During the menstrual cycle women should be prevented and in pregnancy even more.
Remember that the most affected areas are:
- The face
- The back
- The seborrheic areas
What can you do? Wash them constantly and apply lotions that fight the production of acne.
Nature converted into remedies
Combating this type of suffering with natural remedies is synonymous with the fact that the affected area will not suffer collateral damage.
As with any discomfort, you may want a quick solution. However, in these cases the patience and the correct application of the method you choose to combat these invasions in the face prevails .
1. Eat healthy
Avoid processed foods that come in boxes or packages and “make your life easier”. These quench anxiety or facilitate your day to day, but act against your body.
- Include in your diet many
- Eliminate refined sugar. Each grain of sugar feeds the bacteria that produce pimples or pimples.
- It also avoids dairy products: its composition has inflammatory elements, so they can make traces of stains worse.
2. Use honey
This substance has antibacterial properties, so it will prevent the appearance of foreign agents in your body.
- Take some rub it on your face with circular massage to activate blood circulation .
- Wash your face with warm water and repeat as many times as you want.
You can also mix it with cinnamon powder.
- 3 teaspoons of honey (22.5 g)
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon (5 g)
What should you do?
- Combine both ingredients in a bowl and stir until a pasty substance is obtained.
- Before sleeping apply it on the grains and, the next morning, remove with warm water.
- Do it for two weeks: you will be surprised with the results.
3. Wash with cleaning oils
There are natural oils, such as jojoba or tea tree, which are special to combat acne thanks to its antibacterial properties.
You will see how the buds will disappear or diminish with their application.
4. Apply apple cider vinegar
Besides economic, its properties are multiple. This type of vinegar is antibacterial and antiseptic .
Therefore, the affected area will be constantly able to combat the appearance of outbreaks or, failing that, diminish its effects.
It is also astringent. What does this mean? Well, it will tone the place affected by pimples or pimples.
What should you do?
- For each part of cider vinegar, add two equal parts of water. For example, for each tablespoon of vinegar (15 ml) add two water (30 ml).
- Apply this mixture and let it act for a few minutes. Remove with water and ready.
5. Water is your great ally
Although acne is caused by excess fat and gives the feeling of lack of hygiene, it is not recommended that you wash your face at all times .
You have to trust your body and help it solve this big problem.
If you wash your face frequently you will avoid the production of natural oils that occur spontaneously.
The indicated time to use it is at night :
- Before sleeping, wash your face with plenty of water. Do not use soap because it will dry your skin.
- The eliminate absolutely all the waste that you acquired during the day as a result of the environmental contamination of the environment.
As we have seen, acne can appear at any time, due to natural processes of the body or due to poor diet.
Depending on the severity of the outbreaks, try each of these remedies. However, if complications persist, see a dermatologist .