Bees not only help keep the ecosystem in balance: they are also excellent producers of natural remedies. These are honey (the most popular of all), pollen, propolis and royal jelly; the latter has therapeutic and revitalizing properties.
There are several natural remedies based on this substance that will help you to beautify your skin, fill you with energy and also improve your memory. Here we will tell you how to prepare them and take advantage of their benefits.
What is royal jelly?
It can be consumed fresh, in this case small amounts are recommended daily and in the mornings. It can also be consumed lyophilized, after going through a process where the water is extracted and a powder with the same properties of the substance is obtained. In the latter case they are presented in capsules, powder and drinkable ampoules.
What are its benefits?
Among the benefits we get from royal jelly include:
- Provides power and improves fatigue pictures
- Improves the metabolism
- Improve appetite
- Strengthens the immune system
- Delays the aging process of the skin
- Stimulates the nervous system
- Protects the body from viruses, fungi and infections
- Increases oxygenation of the brain
The consumption of royal jelly is contraindicated for people with obesity, asthma, hypertension, Addison’s disease and migraine.
Also, its consumption is not recommended for a period longer than 9 weeks due to the amount of sugar it contains.
Remedies with royal jelly
Thanks to its multiple properties and benefits, royal jelly is used to treat different conditions. These are some of the remedies that you can prepare based on this substance:
1. Remedy to improve memory
- 1 cup of soy milk (250 ml)
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar (15 g)
- 2 teaspoons of pollen (10 g)
- 1 spoonful of royal jelly (15 g)
- Mix all the ingredients very well and take the preparation once a day.
- This will help you to be more alert mentally and improve your
2. Remedy for stretch marks and cellulite
- 1 spoonful of royal jelly (15 g)
What should you do?
- This remedy is very simple. You only have to apply 1 spoonful of royal jelly in the area you want to treat. Rub in circles for several minutes.
- Leave on for half an hour and then rinse with plenty of water. Repeat the procedure at least 3 times per week.
3. Remedy for anemia
- 1 glass of water (200 ml)
- 1 beet
- 2 carrots
- 2 fresh nettle leaves
- ½ teaspoon royal jelly (3 g)
- 1 teaspoon pollen (5 g)
- Process water, beets, carrots and two nettle leaves in the blender.
- If desired, strain the mixture to remove residues from the leaves. Finally, add pollen and royal jelly to liquefy again.
- Drink two glasses a day.
4. Remedy for fatigue
- 1 glass of grapefruit juice (200 ml)
- 2 teaspoons royal jelly (10 g)
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Take the glass of grapefruit juice and add the royal jelly.
- Blend the mixture and add the cinnamon stick. Let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Drink the preparation on days that you feel tired, preferably in the
5. Remedy for lack of appetite
- 1 glass of milk (200 ml)
- 2 tablespoons royal jelly (30 g)
- 1 spoonful of cocoa powder (15 g)
- Take a blender and add milk, jelly and cocoa powder.
- Blend very well for a few seconds, and voila, you will have a delicious drink to increase your appetite!
- It is recommended to consume a glass every day, in the morning.
Take advantage of this rich delicacy produced by bees and improve your well-being. You will feel more energized, your On the other hand, if you decide to use it externally, it will improve the appearance of your skin and even your hair.
Remember that before consuming any of the previously recommended remedies, you should consult your doctor to confirm if you can take them to treat your condition. Each organism and each case are different, so make sure that royal jelly is indicated for you. If you suffer from diabetes, avoid its use.