Discover some of the best snacks you can have on hand when you have anxiety attacks.
Snacks or snacks between meals can become our worst enemies when we try to lose weight.
While at the moment we satiate, those “little” whims makes us add unnecessary calories. The disadvantage is not to chop between meals but to choose foods of low nutritional quality.
In fact, it is recommended to consume satiety and energy snacks that help .
Next we want you to share 5 snack options that you will like to have on hand.
1. Snacks of yogurt with nuts
Natural low-fat yogurt combined with a little bit of nuts is a simple and healthy recipe to snack between meals.
The recipe is an important source of fatty acids, amino acids and probiotics that, after assimilating in the body, help improve metabolism and .
- ½ cup of low-fat natural yogurt.
- 2 tablespoons chopped nuts.
- Incorporate the natural yogurt in a bowl and combine it with the pieces of nuts.
- Enjoy this snack mid-morning or in the afternoon.
2. Banana and almond milk shake
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 glass of almond milk
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- Chop the ripe banana and mix it in the blender with the almond milk.
- After obtaining a homogeneous drink, sweeten it with honey.
- Enjoy this snack mid-morning or when you feel like
- If you like, prepare it as a snack for the afternoon.
3. Roasted chickpeas
Although it is not as popular a snack as the previous ones, roasted chickpeas are a great option to quench hunger without consuming more calories than necessary.
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- ½ cup of chickpeas.
- Salt to taste).
- Cayenne pepper (to taste).
- Sprinkle the olive oil on a roasting pan and then distribute the chickpeas on its surface.
- Put them to toast at 450ºC until crispy.
- When they acquire the desired texture, sprinkle them with a little salt and cayenne pepper.
Take them to your place of work and enjoy them at midmorning.
4. Red fruits with cottage cheese
This peculiar and delicious combination of ingredients gives us an interesting amount of proteins of high biological value and antioxidant compounds.
Cottage cheese is a type of that, because of its flavor, goes very well with fruits such as strawberries, raspberries and blueberries.
- ½ cup of red fruits
- 2 tablespoons of cottage cheese.
- Wash the red fruits well, drain them and spread them with cottage cheese.
In the morning, about 2 hours after breakfast , or, enjoy them in the afternoon snack.
5. Apple with peanut butter
The apple combined with the delicious flavor of peanut butter can become our favorite snack to soothe the desire to peck between meals.
- 1 apple.
- 1 tablespoon of peanut butter.
- Wash the apple and cut it into several pieces.
- Try to leave the shell to take advantage of its fiber content.
- Then, take the peanut butter and apply a small amount to each piece.
Eat apple pieces when you feel anxious about eating.
Do you dare to try these healthy snacks at home? If your plan is to lose weight and you feel anxiety between the main meals, do not hesitate to pamper your palate with these delicious snacks.
Keep in mind that if you do not want to get fat, you should eat it in moderate portions. Remember, excesses are not good for your health.