Everyone wants to fight against the passage of time . What many people do not know is that there are certain positions that allow it.
Take note of these Tibetan positions that will help you rejuvenate. To take off a few years will not be so difficult.
It is a series of postures and exercises that are responsible for stretching the muscles.
It is best to do, at first, in sets of one or two repetitions each day, increasing each exercise by one repetition each week.
Add this routine to the sport you may have and you will feel younger.
The secret of these exercises is that they are responsible for activating and stimulating all the glands of the endocrine system.
As you know, this is responsible for the general functioning of the body and the aging process , in addition to acting also on the weight and the fact of winning or losing kilos.
The first exercise is done standing up.
- To do this you will have to stand straight, with arms extended, parallel to the ground and palms down.
- The arms should be in line with the shoulders.
- Turn clockwise. As a tip, you will find it very useful that, before starting to spin, focus your eyes on a single point.
- When you start to turn, you should keep looking at this point for as long as possible.
To do this second exercise you will have to lie on the floor, face up.
- Fully extend the arms and place the palms of the hands against the floor, keeping the fingers together.
- Next, raise the head of the floor by placing the chin towards the chest.
- To be more effective you will have to extend the legs on the body towards your head , without letting the knees bend.
- Then you will have to slowly lower your legs and head towards the ground, always keeping your knees straight. Check that the muscles are relaxed and repeat.
- Do not forget to breathe deeply as you raise your head and legs and exhale as you lower them.
Down on my knees
- This exercise consists of kneeling on the ground with the body erect. The hands should be placed on the back.
- Tilt the head and neck forward, putting the chin against the chest.
- Then you will have to put the head and neck back, arching the spine.
- As for the toes you must fold them while you arc.
- Rest your arms and hands against your legs and make your body return to an upright position to begin the
- Do not forget to inhale while arching the spine and exhale while you return to a straight position.
- With the body erect, place the palms of the hands on the floor next to your buttocks.
- Immediately put your chin forward against your chest, let your head fall back as much as you can.
- Then you will have to lift your body, so that the knees bend while the arms remain straight.
- Tighten all the muscles of the body and return to your original position.
- Do not forget to inhale while you rise, hold your breath while tensing your muscles, and exhale as you lower.
We recommend you read: 6 exercises you can do at home to improve your health
- To carry out this position you will have to lie on your stomach.
- The point of support will be the palms of the hands, which we will place downwards, against the floor, and the toes, which we will keep in a flexed position.
- Both hands and feet must remain straight.
- You must put your arms perpendicular to the ground, and the spine arched, so that the body is in a position of relaxation .
- You will have to throw your head back as far as possible.
- Bending the hips brings the body up in an inverted “V” .
- At the same time, bring your chin forward, pushing it towards your chest.
- You will have to breathe deeply while you raise the body, and exhale completely as you get off and change position.