One of the things that causes us more anger is that the makeup we use daily, or worse, our favorite, is broken into a thousand pieces.
But all is not lost , you do not have to get rid of it or go buy a new one, then we tell you what you can do to fix it.
With a few steps you can reuse your damaged makeup. Know the best tricks so that the next time your blush or your eyeshadow falls on the floor you can fix it without any complications.
How to restore your broken makeup?
Maybe it is the makeup that breaks more, it is one of the most fragile that we usually have in our drawer. A small blow or fall will split it into a thousand pieces.
- If this happens, do not throw it away, collect the pieces you can with the help of a folio.
- Then, mash it with a knife or turn it into powder.
- If the container has not broken, add the powder again and drop a few drops of alcohol. Alcohol must be for medical use, to treat wounds.
- Mix everything until you get a thick mixture.
- With the help of a spoon or your fingers, squeeze the mixture and leave it as even as possible.
- If you see that it is necessary, add more drops of alcohol. It is not an exact science.
- Let it dry for 24 hours . After the time you will have your compact powder as new.
In case you do not have alcohol, we suggest another repair with Vaseline:
- Crush and grind the powders that you collected.
- Add petroleum jelly and mix well.
- When you get a homogeneous product, let it cool in the fridge for 4 hours or until you see it compact.
This last technique will prevent that if it falls again it breaks so easily.
Lipsticks are sensitive and delicate products that can not withstand high temperatures , as sudden changes can cause them to break in two. But in case this happens, follow these simple steps:
- Insert the two halves in the freezer . The loose part on one side and the rest with the case.
- Let them rest quietly for at least 20 minutes.
- Carefully remove them once the time has passed and bring the flame of a lighter to the broken part so that it can be melted and easily glued to its base.
- Take your time, do not hurry, since the ideal is to be as alienated as possible.
- Once the two parts are together, make sure it can be closed correctly inside the case. Then put the bar back into the freezer.
- Ideally, it should be between 10 and 12 hours there in order for the two parts to seal perfectly.
- Take it out and it will be ready to use in an hour.
You may be interested: .
Mask tabs is one of the elements that we use when we make up, because with a simple gesture can increase the size of the eye causing our eyes look prettier.
If it comes into contact with air for a long time , this product tends to dry or harden. If this happens to you and you can continue using it normally, follow the following tips:
- Close the boat very well.
- Heat water and immerse it in it.
- Let me act for at least two minutes.
- Pick up the product and dry it carefully.
Another of the tricks that we advise you and that is equally valid is:
- Open the bottle and add a few drops of argan oil, almonds or extra virgin olive oil.
- Close it and shake vigorously so that everything is mixed very well.
- Open again and perform the test. It will be ready to use!
Read also: .
Who does not have in their house an old collection of nail polishes that can no longer be used because they have dried up? Follow these tricks so you can use them again as you did at the beginning.
- First, you can add a few drops of acetone. This will make the paint again unctuous and ready to use.
If what happens is that the cap and the thread have dried, we advise you to always clean the stained surface with the help of a cotton ball and a little acetone.
It will make the next time you want to use do not have problems to open it.
Finally, we want you to know the final trick to fix your eye pencil. The pencils are difficult to split and the tip is easily removed with a pencil sharpener. However, it is common that sometimes they stop painting and marking as we wish. If this is your case, do not hesitate to perform the following process:
- Apply a little heat to soften the tip but without melting it. You can help with the dryer or with the fire of a candle or lighter.
- Once it’s hot, blow it so it’s tempered and ready to use!
As you can see, these are some basic and practical tips to give a new life to our broken makeup. Put everything learned into practice and contact us if you have any questions .