This has been attributed to several factors such as continuous exposure to toxic substances through water, air and food.
Another route through which these toxins can enter the body are the pesticides that are sprayed on the crops we consume.
Most of these substances affect the liver, which is the largest gland in the body. It is fundamental to understand that, without this, a person can not survive.
This is why it is so important to keep it healthy because most of the undetected liver complications lead to death .
Beets or beets are a bright vegetable that acts as a trigger for energy and nutrients for your body .
The red tones of the beet will remind you of the color of the blood and it may almost seem that nature sends you a message, because it cleans and purifies the blood.
In regard to the liver, beets clean it and correct its operation, while improving the absorption of nutrients.
- Pectin is a soluble fiber well known for its cleaning properties and ability to make us feel sated with little food.
- The fibers and nutrients in beets help the body eliminate the toxins that are often stored in our liver.
All this makes beets one of the best vegetables to clean your liver naturally.
Garlic is another vegetable that will help you clean your liver naturally. It is a food rich in allicin and selenium, two potent nutrients that act in the liver and cleansing .
- Selenium is a naturally detoxifying mineral, while allicin helps fight invaders of the immune system.
These two characteristics are those that help relieve the burden of the liver. Garlic also activates enzymes in the liver that help with the clearance of toxins and general digestion.
Our recommendation is that whenever possible, you can use the natural garlic cloves instead of the crushed or powdered commercial versions.
porque son ricas en fibra, que ayuda en el proceso de limpieza, y también son una fuente natural de proteína vegetal. Your liver will love because they are rich in fiber, which helps in the cleaning process, and they are also a natural source of vegetable protein.
Excess animal protein can be difficult to process. Therefore, vegetable protein is the perfect option to clean your liver naturally .
They are also one of the legumes easier to digest, which will help your body to use them better for the distribution of nutrients.
When cooking, try to combine them with other foods that are also good liver detoxifiers.
Like garlic, onions are also rich in allicin, which serves to purify the liver and digestive tract .
Therefore, it is not uncommon for onions to be a common ingredient in all kinds of remedies.
- If you do not usually eat onions because they have a slightly strong smell and taste, combine it with other ingredients that neutralize it.
- To avoid indigestion, try to eat cooked onions. A good option is onion soup, which you can include in your diet once a week.
5. Sweet potatoes
Sweet potatoes, along with carrots, are rich in carotenes. This is a natural anti-inflammatory really important for the body. Beta-carotene is converted to vitamin A when processed by the liver.
- It is important that you try to get from foods rich in beta-carotene instead of supplements.
- Although supplements are quite common and inexpensive, they can be toxic to the liver because of the chemicals needed to make these pills.
Sweet potatoes and other foods do not cause liver toxicity, in addition to fiber and vitamin C.
6. Citrus fruits
Citrus fruits contain high amounts of vitamin C. This helps to detoxify the liver by converting toxic materials into substances that can be easily absorbed by the body.
In this way, instead of worrying about a cleaning every week or every month, you do it gradually.
Maintaining a good diet is essential to cleanse your liver
While this list of foods will help you have a healthier liver, it is very important that you keep your balance . Therefore, you should try:
- Eat natural foods
- Cook with little fat and salt.
- Consume enough water during the day.
Take into account that the liver is the organ responsible for keeping your body clean, but its capacity is limited.
Main image courtesy of © wikiHow.com