The refreshing homemade facial masks are great to return to your face the moisture lost by the effects of heat .
It is a good idea to apply these masks to combat the damage caused by sun exposure, sweat and air conditioning .
Regardless of the plans you have for the summer, we recommend you apply one of these refreshing face masks.
1. Green tea mask with cucumber
es ideal para las pieles grasas . The first of the refreshing facial masks is ideal for oily skin . In addition to giving shine and elasticity, it moisturizes and reduces facial fat.
It is rich in minerals such as silicon, magnesium, potassium and folic acid, which together regenerate the skin.
- ¼ cup of cold green tea (62 ml)
- ½ cucumber without skin or seeds
- Peel the cucumber until all the skin is removed and remove the seeds.
- Blend the cucumber and tea.
- Apply on the clean face with cotton and cover with a soft cloth.
- Let stand for 20 minutes and rinse with fresh water.
The two ingredients are so neutral and fresh that you can apply them daily if you wish.
2. Milk and oatmeal mask
resulta genial para evitar el envejecimiento de la piel y contrarrestar los daños que pueda dejar en ella el verano. Milk is a food rich in animal fats that is great to prevent skin aging and counteract the damage that may leave in it summer.
The second of the refreshing facial masks is rich in vitamin A, B12, C and D and minerals (phosphorus and potassium).
- ¼ cup of warm milk (62 ml)
- avena (50 g) 5 tablespoons of oatmeal (50 g)
- para ir notando la consistencia. Place the warm milk in a bowl and add the oats, stirring constantly to notice the consistency.
- If with less quantity already thickened, you can set aside the rest.
- Once the mask is ready, expand on your face and neck.
- ava con agua tibia y seca con un paño suave. Leave for 30 minutes, l ava with warm water and dry with a soft cloth.
3. Lemon mask with yogurt
The third of the refreshing facial masks may sound a bit weird, but it’s really effective.
ayudará a eliminar manchas y reducir la apariencia de pecas o cicatrices. Not only will it leave you with a fresh face, it will also help eliminate blemishes and reduce the appearance of freckles or scars.
- The juice of half a lemon
- frío (125 g) 1 cold yogurt (125 g)
- Soak a cotton with lemon juice and apply over the entire face.
- Wait 6 minutes or until you feel that the juice has been absorbed.
- reposar otros 10 minutos. With the help of a brush, apply the rest another 10 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water and apply your usual moisturizer.
: Puesto que el limón puede ocasionar manchas, es recomendable que no pases demasiado tiempo bajo el sol. Note : Since lemon can cause stains, it is recommended that you do not spend too much time in the sun.
4. Mask of roses
Roses are ideal flowers to refresh the skin . You can change the two roses and the cold water for rose water.
Also, in case you do not find vitamin C in drops, you can use lemon juice.
- 2 roses regardless of their color
- ½ cup of cold water (125 ml)
- pomelo 6 drops of grapefruit seed extract
- 6 drops of vitamin C
- 3 mint leaves
- hasta crear una pasta. Glue all the ingredients one by one in a bowl and mix to create a paste.
- Take the mixture to the refrigerator for 6 hours (if there is no hurry it is better to let it marinate 24 hours).
- Once ready, strain and apply the resulting liquid on the face.
- Leave on for 15 minutes and remove with cold water.
5. Pomegranate mask
When incorporated into the mask, its texture will help remove dead cells to leave your skin smoother and smoother. Applies once a week.
- granada (30 g) 2 tablespoons of pomegranate seeds (30 g)
- 1 cup of natural oatmeal (150 g)
- 2 tablespoons of honey (50 g)
- 2 tablespoons of butter (40 g)
- Bring all the ingredients to the blender and process to obtain a paste.
- Add the mixture in a glass jar and let sit for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Apply the cold mask with the help of the fingers giving a circular massage.
- ava con agua fresca Let stand for 10 minutes and the ava with fresh water
6. Mask of blueberries and grapes
The last of the refreshing facial masks is a real treat for the skin.
- 1 cup of fresh blueberries (150 g)
- 1 cup of seedless grapes (150 g)
- 2 teaspoons of lemon juice (10 ml)
- Bring all the ingredients to the blender and combine very well.
- Let the mask rest for 20 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Apply on the face with a brush and let stand for 25 minutes or until dry.
- Remove with warm water
We recommend that you apply this mask twice a month to maintain hydration and freshness. Opt for fresh fruits to take better advantage of their antioxidants and vitamins .