The toxins are in the air, in food and drinks and in the environment around you. These substances alter the reaction of your organism to infections, making it vulnerable to recurrent diseases.
Sometimes, maintaining a balanced diet is not enough to keep toxins at bay.
In the periods where we must consume medicines or in which we present some periodic intestinal constipation, the organs of our body work in a deficient way.
Fortunately, nature endows us with abundant elements to eliminate toxins from our body and recover our health.
6 Smoothies to eliminate toxins
The active components of fruits and vegetables, as well as their high content of vitamins and nutrients make these liquids the perfect allies to eliminate the toxins present in our body.
1. Orange and cucumber smoothie
- 2 oranges (300 g)
- ½ cucumber (150 g)
- 10 spinach leaves (100 g)
- Celery (50 g)
- 1 slice of pineapple (120 g)
- 1 teaspoon of honey (5 ml)
- Squeeze the oranges and place the extracted juice in the blender.
- y el apio. Add half unpeeled cucumber,
- Blend for 5 minutes.
- Add the spinach leaves and continue to liquefy.
- Pour the contents into a glass, add the honey and drink immediately .
2. Green apple smoothie
- 1 green apple (200 g)
- 4 stalks of celery (200 g)
- 1 cucumber (300 g)
- (100 g) 10 (100 g)
- 2 chard leaves (50 g)
- Lemons (200 g)
- Ginger (150 g)
- Chop the apple into pieces and place in the blender.
- Add celery, cucumber, spinach leaves, chard and ginger.
- Continue liquefying for 5 minutes.
- Aside, squeeze the juice of the lemons -which you will add to the smoothie served in a glass-.
- You can also pass all the ingredients (except the lemon) through the juice extractor.
- This drink can be taken on an empty stomach every morning for a week to eliminate toxins more effectively.
3. Cranberry juice
- Cranberry juice (250 ml)
- Water (1.5 ml)
- 1/2 tablespoon ground cinnamon (20 g)
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger (10 g)
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg (10 g)
- Freshly squeezed orange juice (125 ml)
- Heat the cranberry juice and water until they boil.
- y la nuez moscada. Reduce the heat and add the cinnamon, Keep on fire for 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool to room temperature and add the orange juice.
- This preparation serves to eliminate toxins if you consume this cold drink every morning for 7 days in a row.
4. Pineapple and mango smoothie
- 1 medium handle (300 g)
- 3 slices of pineapple (300 g)
- 5 ice cubes
- Non-fat yogurt (optional)
- Place the ice in the blender to crush it a little.
- Add the mango previously peeled and cut into pieces.
- Add the pineapple.
- Make sure the ingredients are well shredded and mix well.
- Eat immediately to avoid oxidation of the vitamins present.
- a esta preparación lo que redundará en beneficios para tu salud en tu combate contra las toxinas. You can add
5. Beet, apple and tangerine smoothie
- 1 small cooked beet (200 g)
- Tangerine (200 g)
- 1 large apple (300 g)
- Water (250 ml)
- Cut the beetroot and apple into pieces without peeling them.
- Blend the beet and apple with the water at medium speed for 3 minutes.
- Add the segments of the tangerine.
- Strain and drink immediately.
- This drink is super refreshing and is a powerful mixture to eliminate toxins.
6. Orange juice, pineapple and mint
- Oranges (400 g)
- 2 pineapple slices (200 g)
- 3 mint leaves (20 g)
- Water (250 ml)
- Squeeze the juice from the oranges and pour in the blender.
- Add the pineapple, mint and water.
- Try to obtain a homogeneous mixture.
- You can add 3 ice cubes to make it more refreshing.
- Consume this preparation 1 time a day for 3 days.
Eating fruits and vegetables will often provide you with the nutrients and vitamins necessary to enjoy good health.
If you include these shakes in your daily diet, you will offer additional components to your body to optimize its cellular performance.
With these drinks not only accelerate the elimination of toxins but also you can get rid of some kilitos that you sobren.