If there is something difficult to mold and lower are the “lateral” legs and waist. Women know enough about it.
In addition to a hypocaloric diet and meet certain healthy habits in this article we offer several exercises to reduce the hips.
Tune your body with 15 minutes a day!
Hip reduction exercises
In women, the fats that we consume accumulate in the hip area due to a natural issue (if they are wider, they can have simpler births, for example).
If we add to this the genetic factors, an unhealthy diet or the so common in these times, the result is nothing less than bulging thighs, buttocks and waist.
While it is true that reducing fat in these areas of the body is more complicated than that which accumulates in the stomach, you do not have to give up.
There are different routines designed for those who want to reduce their hips and offer very good effects
. Of course, for this we must commit and be willing to comply with the exercises to the letter.
1. Elevate legs
- On the mat, face down, support the palms of the hands and then the tips of the feet.
- Raise the right leg so that it is parallel to the floor (and in a straight line with the
- Complete 20 repetitions with each leg.
This exercise is well known and is based on taking “steps to the front”.
- Standing with your legs together, your back straight and your arms to the sides, bring your right foot a few meters forward while you flex your knee.
- The left leg should be extended with the knee facing the ground. Hold the posture for a few seconds and return to the initial posture.
- Do the same with the left leg forward.
- Complete the exercise with 15 repetitions per side.
3. Elevate hip
Another very effective exercise to reduce the hips and that can increase its difficulty with the passage of time.
- Lie on your back on the mat, bend your legs, support the soles of your feet on the floor and place your arms at the sides of your body.
- Raise the pelvis until it is at the same height as the knees .
- The back will “detach” slightly from the ground (at least the shoulders, arms and head should remain supported).
- You will feel pressure on the
- Hold the position for about 10 seconds and lower the pelvis. Repeat 20 times.
- Then, to make the exercise difficult, we suggest you place a disc or a weight on the belly. The other steps are the same.
4. Stretch legs
This exercise not only tones the buttocks and hips, but also the legs.
- Put yourself face down on the mat.
- Support the palms of the hands, elbows, knees and the tips of the feet.
- In this crouched position stretch the right leg and raise it as much as you can (without flexing it) .
- Hold a few seconds and go back to the start position.
- Repeat 20 times with each side.
- If you want, you can do more “heavy” exercise: put weights on the
- Another variant is to raise the leg without stretching it (the sole of the foot looks towards the ceiling).
5. Raise legs like “up and down”
- Lie on your back on the mat, stretch your legs and place your hands under your thighs.
- Raise the right leg (always stretched) to the highest you can and , when you lower it, raise the left leg as if it were a rise and fall.
- The idea is that when you lower your leg do not touch the ground. Make at least 20 uploads per side.
This exercise to reduce the hips is very simple and burns too many calories to not take it into account.
- Stand on one of your sides on the mat, with the body aligned, legs stretched and
- Raises the leg that was “free” until the maximum possible opening.
- Lower the leg and repeat 20 times. Change sides and meet the repetitions.
- To make exercise more complicated and more effective, add some ankle weights.
They are ideal for reducing the waist and hips. It is simple and the difficulty can be increasing.
- To start with, put your hands on the sides of the body. Separate your legs slightly.
- Turn the torso as far as possible to the left and then to the right . Repeat 20 times per side.
- Next, bring your hands to the back of your neck and do another series.
- The third is done with arms stretched in the shape of a cross.
- To make it more difficult you can add weight: first with the bar (without weights), then with dumbbells (one in each hand) and then with the bar and small discs.
Main image courtesy of © wikiHow.com
Main image courtesy of © wikiHow.com