Although many are persuaded, to lose weight safely and stable there is no miraculous method.
This process requires the realization of multiple efforts , especially in what has to do with food and exercise.
While there are many supplements that can help achieve good results in less time, it is essential to mentalize that diet plays an irreplaceable role.
This should be controlled in calories and should also include all the nutritional groups required by the body.
In addition, it should not be adopted temporarily, since it is necessary to eat well permanently so as not to gain weight again.
The good news is that there are dozens of that vary the eating plan and, therefore, there are many possibilities to start improving it.
In this opportunity we want to share 7 alternatives that you should add to your kitchen, since their properties are of great help to reach the goal.
Although for a long time it was thought that egg consumption was getting fat, nowadays it is known that there are more benefits for health and weight.
- This food, rich in amino acids and healthy fats, favors the formation of muscle mass and prolongs the sensation of satiety.
- Its vitamins and minerals help to meet the nutritional requirements of the body and, therefore, are a good choice for the diet.
2. Green leafy vegetables
Any diet plan to can include all varieties of green vegetables in your dishes.
- Low in calories and rich in antioxidant compounds, are a food that supports the functioning of the metabolism to burn fat optimally.
- Its significant contribution of fiber reduces anxiety for food and, among other things, helps to decrease the absorption of bad cholesterol (LDL).
- Their slow-absorbing carbohydrates regulate the blood glucose and keep the body full of energy.
- Lettuce, cabbage and spinach are some of the most recommended options.
3. Chicken breast
The chicken breast is one of the lean meats that is worth including in the diet, not only because it is delicious and versatile, but because it provides proteins of high biological value.
- This variety of nutrients support weight loss, since they favor the formation of lean mass , especially when it is complemented with a high physical impact training.
- Increases physical and mental performance, and, in addition to this, controls the cravings.
- They are low in calories and contain a minimum amount of fatty acids that benefit the body.
- They are valued for their energetic power , since they act as a source of fuel for the organism.
- They help prolong the feeling of fullness and promote cholesterol control.
Avocado is one of the foods that should remain in the kitchen pantry, since it is delicious and full of essential nutrients.
- It contains healthy fatty acids and carbohydrates , which improve metabolic activity to increase energy expenditure.
- It is healthy for the cardiovascular system and, among other things, decreases the risk of obesity.
- Its vitamin E and essential minerals protect the body against oxidative stress and
While nuts make a significant contribution of calories, their intake in moderate amounts serves as support to lose weight.
- These are a healthy snack that, due to its contribution of proteins and carbohydrates, help to have a better physical and mental performance.
- Its dietary fiber helps to reduce the accumulation of and also keeps the body satisfied for longer.
7. Whole grain bread
This food is made with whole grains and healthy seeds that, together, promote weight loss without affecting health.
- It provides important amounts of fiber, a nutrient that improves digestion and decreases anxiety about food.
- They make a slight contribution of omega 3 fatty acids, recommended to fight inflammation and cholesterol.
- Their keep the body active and glucose stable.
Are you fighting against overweight? Do you want to improve your diet? Do not hesitate to consider all these foods to enjoy their interesting benefits.