Daily water consumption is one of the habits we must adopt if we want to avoid health problems.
Although we ignore it, this liquid interferes with the functioning of all our organs and systems , maintaining an optimum level of hydration.
Its assimilation strengthens the functioning of the kidneys and, incidentally, helps to to remove the waste substances that the body does not need.
Among other things, it is essential for the process of oxygenation of cells and, in addition, participates in metabolic and cardiac functions.
This is why it should be ingested in large quantities, not only in its natural state, but also taking advantage of the fruits that contain it.
Here we share the 7 best so do not hesitate to include them in your diet.
Pineapple is a tropical fruit that has become popular for its diuretic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Composed by 85% water, it is a low calorie food that promotes the hydration of the cells, optimizing the oxygenation process.
- It has an enzyme called bromelain, which gives it digestive, antioxidant and depurative properties.
- Your contributions of vitamin C, in addition to potassium and magnesium, improve immune health and reduce the risk of diseases and infections.
These small fruits are known for their benefits, as they improve bowel movement and help prevent constipation.
- Its benefits are due to its contribution of water (87%) and natural fibers that, in exchange for low calories, nourish the cells and protect intestinal health.
- It is an important source of vitamins and minerals, which help improve heart function.
- They are useful for controlling cholesterol and, among other things, help to detoxify the blood.
Each serving of 100 grams (about 10 cherries) provides only 63 calories, and at least 85% of its composition is water.
- It is a moisturizing food that helps prevent premature cell aging, thanks to its contributions of beta-carotenes and vitamin E.
- It is attributed anti-inflammatory properties, suitable to minimize the symptoms of joint complaints.
- Improve the functioning of the liver, promoting the elimination of waste to prevent disease.
The melon is a summer fruit that is usually consumed as a when there are heat strokes.
- It is a moisturizing fruit that is made up of more than 86% water and also provides fiber and antioxidants that protect cells.
- It is recommended to regulate the levels of electrolytes in the body , especially when there are imbalances due to excessive sweating.
- It improves kidney function, increasing the production of urine and preventing infections in the system.
- Its contributions of vitamin C improve the immune health and, as if that were not enough, it increases the synthesis of collagen in the skin.
93% of the weight of watermelon is water.
This being the case, this seasonal fruit is one of the best alternatives to keep the body hydrated, not only because of its contribution of liquids, but also because of its essential mineral content.
- It contains potassium, magnesium and iron, all necessary to balance the body’s
- Its vitamins A and C, improve the health of the skin and decrease the premature deterioration of tissues.
- It acts as a natural diuretic, promoting the elimination of retained liquids.
- It is also depurative and helps regulate the pH of the blood.
The reason why grapefruit hydrates the body is because more than 85% of its weight is water.
It is the citrus with fewer calories than we can find and, in addition to this, it is a source of essential vitamins and minerals.
- It is recommended for diets for weight loss purposes , since it prolongs the feeling of fullness and helps stimulate the elimination of toxins.
- It has diuretic and anti-inflammatory properties, which could be beneficial for
- Its antioxidants improve the cellular regeneration process of the skin , preventing premature aging.
Known for their delicious sweet taste, peaches are moisturizing and energetic fruits that can help nourish the body.
- They consist of 89% water and are a source of vitamins A and B complex.
- Its carotenoids and polyphenols help protect cells against oxidative stress , preventing the deterioration of tissues.
- They have digestive and prebiotic properties, recommended to relieve constipation.
- They help to and are useful to protect the skin from the effects of toxins.
Do you include these fruits in your regular diet? If you have trouble getting the right amount of water, increase the consumption of these foods to keep you hydrated and healthy.