If there are organs that work tirelessly , without doubt, they are the kidneys. And never pay attention to them! We only remember them when they hurt us or they have a problem.
To clean the kidneys naturally and eliminate all the toxins that have accumulated over the years we recommend the following juices.
Also, they are delicious!
Why do we need to detoxify the kidneys?
If you knew how much your kidneys do for you, you would not think twice … You would spoil them much more!
These organs not only filter the excess of sodium and water from the body, produce hormones and cleanse the blood, but also do everything possible to keep you healthy.
They intervene in so many processes that if your kidneys are healthy, so will your skin , for example.
At what time should we clean them? The ideal answer would always be, but in some cases with greater urgency than others.
If you are experiencing the following symptoms lately, it would be good for you to detoxify your kidneys:
- You are tired or fatigued all day, even if you sleep many hours.
- You feel pain in your lower back after eating certain foods.
- Your bad mood is a constant.
- You experience hormonal imbalances.
- You have skin problems such as rashes, acne or eczema.
- You gain a lot of weight without reason or your belly is too bloated.
- You have had kidney stones in the past.
- You suffer from urinary incontinence, you usually suffer urine infections or bladder problems.
Read also: Purify your kidneys with parsley water
The best juices to clean the kidneys
We can all enjoy the benefits of detoxifying the kidneys, but especially those who have felt identified with the symptoms of problems with these organs.
You may find yourself in good general health, but you can not wear radiant skin or your legs swell. We recommend the following juices or smoothies that will help you to do an integral renal cleaning :
1. Watermelon and lemon juice
It is worth remembering that watermelon has 92% water in its composition and that it is very good to detoxify the kidneys. In addition, it provides potassium, which dissolves kidney stones .
As for the lemon, it is known that it cleanses the organism more than efficiently.
- 2 cups watermelon cut into cubes (300 g)
- The juice of 1 lemon
- Cut the watermelon into cubes and remove the peel.
- Squeeze the lemon juice.
- Place the two ingredients in the blender jar and mix well.
- Drink immediately (if you wish, you can add some ice cubes).
2. Carrot and celery juice
A refreshing, healthy and useful option to take care of the kidneys naturally. Celery , for example, undoes and eliminates stones.
- 2 carrots
- 3 stalks of celery
- ¼ cup of water (62 ml)
- Peel the carrots and wash well next to the stalks of celery.
- Cut the carrots into slices and the celery into pieces.
- Put all the vegetables in the blender and add the water to facilitate the liquefied.
- Process until there is a homogeneous mixture.
- Drink immediately.
3. Carrot and cucumber juice
Cucumber has great diuretic powers due to its high water content. The carrot helps the kidneys maintain healthy skin, without wrinkles or acne .
As if that were not enough, both eliminate the excess of uric acid that produces kidney stones. A mega-dose of nutrients!
- Peel the carrots and the cucumber.
- Cut them into slices and take them to the blender.
- Mix well and drink always in the mornings, fasting.
4. Juice of radishes, cabbage and celery
Radishes are one of the best options to detoxify the liver, gallbladder and kidneys, as they eliminate waste.
In addition, they protect against infections and have anti-inflammatory and antifungal properties. If you usually suffer kidney stones, drink horseradish juice or include them as an ingredient in different foods. At the same time you can combine them in this imperceptible depurative recipe.
- 1 cup of radishes (116 g)
- 1 stalk of celery
- 1 cup of purple cabbage (100 g)
- Wash all the ingredients well.
- Chop the radishes into quarters, the celery into slices and the cabbage into strips.
- Put in the blender with a little water to facilitate liquefying and mixing to obtain a juice that you will drink immediately.
- If you have juice extractor, directly without cutting the raisins there and stir with a spoon before enjoying (better if it is fasting).
5. Cucumber and parsley juice
You already know the diuretic properties of cucumber . If we add to that the ability of parsley to eliminate kidney stones and prevent fluid retention, the result is a more than beneficial liqueur. Do not hesitate to try it!
- 5 tablespoons of parsley (leaves and stem) (50 g)
- ¼ cucumber
- Wash the parsley and cucumber well.
- Chop the first one and peel the second one before slicing it.
- Put in the glass of the blender and mix well.
- Drink as soon as possible, with a little water or ice cubes.
Visit this article: 12 reasons why cucumber should not be missing from your diet
6. Pineapple and strawberry juice
The strawberries eliminate the stones in the kidneys and the pineapple, being rich in potassium, improves the functioning of these organs.
- 1 cup of strawberries (200 g)
- 2 or 3 pineapple slices
- Wash strawberries well and remove them. Cut them in half, or in quarters, according to size.
- Cut two or three pineapple slices and peel them. Then cut.
- Put everything in the blender jar, mix and drink.
7. Celery and apple juice
For the end we have left perhaps the best known and consumed option in terms of kidney cleaning. But that does not stop it from being effective.
Both ingredients combined care and protect these organs, purify and detoxify and, as if that were not enough, have diuretic properties.
- 2 apples (red or green)
- 3 stalks of celery