The abdominal fat does not disappear with two days or in a month.
We need a good plan and, above all, carry out each step taking care of our health but aware that there is a clear objective: lose belly volume .
This objective goes far beyond the simple physical aspect. We speak first of all of our heart and avoid any associated risk such as heart attacks, diabetes, increased triglycerides …
We must take measures and from there, that today in our space we propose these keys that will allow you to see results after two months .
Do you want to put them into practice today?
1. Exercises for intervals twice a day
If we want to lose abdominal fat in 60 days we will not only serve aerobic exercises, like going for a walk.
We also need resistance routines that work properly in the area of the abdomen and back . Therefore, it is advisable that we combine with each other.
These would be some examples.
Jump rope and push-ups
Our exercise sessions will be established in two moments of the day. We only need half an hour, but they will be of high intensity.
However, we will adjust these exercises to our level without ever exceeding the limits or without exhausting us.
- Start your routine by skipping rope for 5 minutes at a low pace.
- Then, perform 5 push-ups.
- Continue with the exercise of the rope, increasing the intensity.
- Continue with abdominals. Focus first on tensing that belly area.
It is advisable to dedicate a half hour to these exercises.
Discover also 6 benefits of jumping rope that you did not know
Bicycle and swimming
In the middle of the afternoon and when you finish work, for example, it can be very good for you to do a little swimming or even go out with the bicycle.
It is not necessary to go to the gym if you do not want it, the fundamental thing is to put will and some imagination in our combined routines of exercises.
2. The importance of maintaining an upright posture
The following advice more than an exercise is a recommendation that will be useful to help our stomach is firmer. Take note of it.
- When you feel, try to always keep your back straight.
- When walking, keep your shoulders from projecting forward or your neck tilting.
- Raise your chin, put your shoulders and back straight and you will discover how this position gives you a more positive and energetic attitude.
Also your abdomen will benefit from this proper body scheme.
3. The exercise of the bridge face down
Simple and effective We assure you that you will not feel exhausted when you practice it, it is not complicated and, however, as it becomes habitual in your day to day, it will be one of the most beneficial routines.
- The exercise of the bridge face down is based only on supporting the hands and feet on the ground.
Something like that forces the abdomen to make the effort to hold and stabilize , there is a tension and a great resistance that we must maintain for 2 minutes.
- Go ahead and practice it 3 times a day.
Discover also 9 tips to lose weight without going hungry
4. Pineapple and papaya
We already know what kind of physical routines it is convenient to carry out to lose weight. Now, it is worth knowing what advice we should begin to introduce into our diet.
Start the day with a natural salad based on pineapple, papaya and chia seeds . Something so tasty and healthy will favor your digestion, fight swelling and promote the loss of abdominal fat .
5. Yes to fruits purple or crimson vegetables
All those purple-hued foods are rich in anthocyanins, a type of fabulous antioxidant to stimulate the regulation of our metabolism and to control the level of fat in our body.
Take note of what foods can help you.
- The aubergines
- The Cranberries
- The red cabbage
6. Think “AGM” (monounsaturated fatty acids)
Foods rich in monounsaturated fatty acids are wonderful for “attacking” abdominal fat.
In addition, promote our cardiovascular health, are satiating and very energetic. Do you want some examples of them?
- Olive oil,
- Nuts (nuts and pistachios)
7. Yes to foods rich in insoluble fiber to fight abdominal fat
It is worth starting to introduce a little more insoluble fiber in our diet .
To obtain it, do not hesitate to consume:
- Vegetables (broccoli, Swiss chard, raw carrots, raw spinach, asparagus, beets, artichokes, pumpkins)
- Legumes (lentils, chickpeas)
- Cereals ( oats , rye)
- Fruits (apples, bananas)