In many occasions, losing weight does not only depend on doing .
Other factors also come into play, such as food combinations.
In this article we talk about the most appropriate if your intention is to lose weight in a healthy way.
Take note of these and you will notice.
1. More egg vegetables
If you mix vegetables with egg, especially if it is hard- , you will get a delicious and very nutritious dish.
And is that eggs favor the absorption of carotenoids. These are the pigments that give color to vegetables and are a great ally in diets to lose weight.
In this way, the hard-boiled egg will become the perfect ingredient to add to your salads.
2. Tuna with ginger
Ginger is a food that facilitates good intestinal , so that there is a blockage of enzymes that promote inflammation.
For its part, tuna contains a type of omega 3 that prevents the accumulation of fat in the abdomen.
3. Chicken and cayenne pepper
Combining chicken and cayenne pepper is a recipe most effective if you want to lose weight.
- Chicken is a food that is rich in protein and that helps to generate a feeling of
- On the other hand, in the case of cayenne pepper, it is a condiment that is responsible for accelerating the burning of fats and reducing appetite .
4. Melon and grape
If you like fruit , you should include in your routine the combination of melon and grape, since, thanks to its properties, it will allow you to lose weight.
- Melon is a natural diuretic that will help us avoid fluid retention.
- On the other hand, the grapes have a very powerful antioxidant (resveratrol) that is also very
Thus, we have an ideal mixture to avoid swelling and fluid retention.
5. Spinach and avocado oil
- On the one hand, avocado oil will help you improve cholesterol levels and, in addition, it should be remembered that it is an excellent food that contains vitamins B and E and minerals such as potassium.
- On the other hand we find spinach that will make your feeling of fullness come before. In addition, they are an ingredient that contributes very few calories to your dishes.
6. Corn and pulses
Diets that include legumes once a week are more effective at losing weight than one that provides the same calories but does not include them.
7. Potatoes and pepper
The best option will be to season them with pepper: this way you will interfere in the formation of new fat cells and, therefore, you will avoid gaining weight.
8. Coffee and cinnamon
Cinnamon is a spice rich in antioxidants and is responsible for reducing sagging belly.
For its part, coffee is responsible for reducing appetite. If you want to lose a few kilos, nothing better than having a coffee with cinnamon to start the day.
The key is not to combine products that contain:
- Proteins and carbohydrates
- Proteins and starches
- Starches and sugar
- Sugar and fats
- Fruits with sugar
If you follow these guidelines you will achieve a healthy and balanced diet while maintaining the line.