Although it is common to hear that hands reveal age, that is not a reason to abandon them to their fate.
When we get older, the hands begin to show veins and spots that are becoming unpleasant . Take note of these recipes to clear your hands.
1. Apple cider vinegar
Using it as a poultice three times a week guarantees to lighten the hands, for its ability to smooth and illuminate.
- vinagre de manzana (10 ml) 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar (10 ml)
- 1 cotton
- Take the vinegar with the cotton and pass it on the skin with spots.
- Let it rest for 20 minutes, avoiding any contact with the sun.
- plica tu crema hidratante. Wash very well with warm water and apply your moisturizer.
o natural para lograr un color uniforme en las manos. Milk is an ally or natural to achieve a uniform color on the hands. Remember that home remedies take longer to take effect, so do not expect results with a couple of applications.
Over time, the milk’s lactic acid allows small spots to fade .
- ¼ cup of warm milk (62 ml)
- 1 cotton
- eja que seque antes de acostarte. Apply warm milk every night to rinse hands and let dry before bedtime.
- Wash your hands the next morning.
The best thing to rinse hands for its high content of vitamin C is natural lemon juice.
- You should only rub your hands on the back with lemon slices.
- It is recommended that for this treatment you are at home without going out for a few hours, because vitamin C, in contact with the sun, causes stains.
4. Purple onion plasma
Just imagine it will surely take away your desire, for the smell, but we are sure you will appreciate the recipe.
ayuda incluso con marcas en el rostro provocadas por acné . The onion is rich in vitamin C and sulfur, a combination that, in addition to lightening the hands, even helps with marks on the face caused by acne .
- ¼ small purple onion
- The juice of 1 lemon
- Take the onion to the food processor and grind it to make a paste.
- Add the lemon juice and mix well.
- Apply the onion poultice and leave for 20 minutes.
- Remove with fresh water.
: Este remedio es irritante, por lo que debes evitarlo si tienes heridas. Note : This remedy is irritating, so you should avoid it if you have injuries.
5. Natural yogurt
Yogurt has an effect similar to milk, but also:
- Softens the pores of the skin
- Helps the regeneration of the dermis
- Allows rapid healing
- Favors the retention of natural moisture
- 1 tablespoon of plain yogurt (20 g)
- Take the natural yogurt and apply as if it were your usual cream.
- Let it dry for 20 minutes, or spend the night with yogurt in your hands if possible.
- Remove the next day.
6. Orange peel and milk
Do you have some oranges at home and have a lot of skin left over? This is an excellent option to rinse hands and take advantage of the .
- cáscara de naranja en polvo (30 g) 3 tablespoons of orange peel powder (30 g)
- 2 tablespoons of milk (20 ml)
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice (20 ml)
- 1 tablespoon of glycerin (10 ml)
- Mix the four ingredients and combine them very well with the help of a mortar or blender.
- Apply the paste in the areas where you have the stains and let it rest for 15 minutes.
- Wash your hands with cold water.
- You will not need to apply cream, because glycerin will soften your hands.
7. Rose water and baking soda
Do you want to lighten your hands but do you need a remedy that does not involve the use of citrus? In that case, this recipe with is the ideal one. In addition to being very soft, it is extrahydrating and exfoliating.
- agua de rosas (10 ml) 2 teaspoons of rose water (10 ml)
- 3 tablespoons of baking soda (30 g)
- 1 tablespoon of honey (25 g)
- Combine the three ingredients very well until they are all well integrated.
- Apply over stained areas and wait for 20 minutes.
- Wash with cold water.
- Apply this remedy daily until the problem disappears.
8. Radishes and honey
This combination may not be as common as the rest of the remedies, but it is very effective.
The three ingredients have clarifying qualities that, together, enhance their effect.
- 1 medium radish
- 2 tablespoons of honey (50 g)
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric (5 g)
- Bring the three ingredients to your food processor and process them to create a paste.
- Apply on the spots of your hands and massage for about 5 minutes.
- Let stand another 10 minutes and wash with enough cold water.
- Repeat the process twice a week.
Always remember to monitor the effects of home remedies to clear your hands: if you notice any allergic reaction, suspend your application.
Hands should be lightened regardless of age
The spots on the hands tend to appear by several factors. In women, spots on the hands are more common because of .
If you are in middle age do not think that there is no longer a remedy, just try to be constant. If you are young, start now to take care of that area of your skin.