It is true that there are many diseases that occur due to genetic issues, hormonal changes or other factors that we can not control.
However, a large number of health problems have to do with the habits of life we practice, even when they seem harmless.
While we are aware of the effects of sedentary lifestyle and poor diet, sometimes we ignore that our body is not exempt from suffering the consequences.
Due to this, the following space we wanted to devote to 8 simple changes that we can all make to enjoy a better quality of life .
Put them into practice!
1. Improve your body posture
Having a good body posture is one of the aspects that are overlooked, both when working and when remaining at rest.
This is crucial to avoid muscle or bone problems in the back and, in addition, prevents injuries and improves productivity in each activity.
2. Get regular exercise
The daily practice of physical exercise, at least 30 minutes, helps to improve the functioning of the main systems of the body and, incidentally, increases .
In general, a cardiovascular routine combined with strength exercises can help:
- Prevent overweight and obesity
- Strengthen cardiovascular health
- Detoxify the organism and the skin
- Strengthen muscles and joints
- Optimize cognitive functions
- Improve coordination
- Increase productivity
- Improve the health of the skin
3. Increase water consumption
Drinking water is a habit that costs nothing and, without excuses, we can all incorporate into the routine.
A large number of health problems are caused by the dehydration suffered by the tissues when not enough liquid is taken.
- The water balances the of the organism, maintaining a good functioning of all the organs.
- Hydrates brain cells and helps improve circulation for optimal distribution of nutrients obtained from food.
- It serves to prevent mental fatigue and kidney malfunction.
4. Adopt a healthy eating plan
To improve health, in all aspects, it is essential to adopt a healthy eating plan that excludes all those foods that cause diseases.
Unfortunately, the market is full of industrial food products that, although delicious, are full of substances that affect health.
- Due to this it is necessary to plan the feeding, basing it on organic foods and of high nutritional value.
5. Train your brain
However, those people who “train” their brain have lower risks of suffering these pathologies when they reach adulthood.
For this reason it is advisable to practice habits that strengthen the memory or generate new challenges.
- Read books
- Write in pastels
- Listen to music
- Painting pictures
- To learn a new language
- Play musical instruments
6. Get enough sleep
Sleeping is a biological need of our body and, although we ignore it, it is the way in which some important functions for health are fulfilled.
- During the rest period the muscles relax, the blood is oxygenated and hormones are produced that help to have a good metabolic health.
- This allows all systems to renew their energies to take on the challenges of the next day.
- A good quality of sleep is achieved by sleeping 7 or 8 hours a day without interruptions.
7. Practice relaxation techniques
Relaxation techniques allow channeling these emotions and, on a physical level, relieve muscle pain and headaches.
- Dedicate at least 5 minutes a day, in a quiet and quiet place.
8.Make regular medical check-ups
If you do not usually visit the doctor on a regular basis, it would be convenient to start doing it from now on.
- This simple habit allows access to medical examinations that are determinant to detect abnormalities or
- The timely detection of health problems is the key to successful treatment.
Are you afraid of suffering health problems? Do you feel that you lead a sedentary and unhealthy lifestyle?
Make the changes mentioned above and discover how good they are from the first moment you incorporate them into your routine.