The bruises are not only unsightly but, in addition, sometimes cause us pain.
If you are one of those people prone to end up with a bruise of more to the minimum blow you can not miss these natural solutions to treat the bruises that we bring you.
Some of the symptoms that may appear are pain, inflammation and discoloration of the skin.
The area becomes red and sensitive to the touch immediately and then becomes bluish; later it turns to a greenish-yellow color until finally the skin returns to its natural color.
Depending on the severity of the accident, they can only reach the area under the skin, muscle or bone. These last two are the most painful and expensive to remove.
However, as we tell you, there are a number of natural remedies that can help us accelerate their healing. We tell you below.
One of the quickest and cheapest natural solutions to treat bruising is ice.
- It is the first remedy that we must apply first after the blow , since it helps to reduce the inflammation by the contraction of the blood vessels.
- All this reduces pain and prevents the appearance of the hematoma.
- The ice should be wrapped in a cloth to prevent
2. Aloe vera
Aloe vera is one of the most versatile and beneficial options for our skin.
Thanks to the acíbar, a bitter latex that is between the outer part and the gel, the plant has anti-inflammatory and regenerative properties.
- In this case we will have to apply some frozen on the bruise or place some pulp on the damaged area.
- We will massage gently until it is absorbed and we will repeat it, at least, three times a day to obtain the best results.
Arnica is one of the most effective remedies to treat shock, since it reduces inflammation and calms the pain of bruising , making it the perfect natural analgesic.
- It is best to apply a thin layer of ointment on the affected area several times a day.
Parsley can also be a useful remedy to calm the discomfort of bruising. It has anesthetic and anti-inflammatory properties that will accelerate the healing process.
- To do this you will have to crush the fresh parsley and apply it for five minutes on the stroke.
- Repeat four times per day to get results.
Garlic has great antioxidant properties.
- To benefit from them you will have to apply a little fresh will make the tissues regenerate faster
The onion is rich in alinasa, which promotes blood circulation. In this way, what is sought is that the blood does not accumulate and does not even reach the formation of the hematoma .
- For this reason it is good to apply a slice of freshly cut onion on the hit area as soon as possible.
- In cases where the bruise has already appeared, it will help it disappear faster.
7. Apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is another great alternative to stimulate circulation in the hit area.
- Apply a gauze or a cloth soaked in apple on the lesion and massage gently for a few minutes.
- To improve the results, repeat the same procedure three times per day, you will notice the result.
- Apply half a tuber on the blow to reduce pain and inflammation.
- Let it sit for at least five minutes and repeat the procedure three or four times a day. With this, it will be enough.
Salt is capable of absorbing intracellular fluid when applied topically. This reduces inflammation and reduces pain.