To be comfortable in the bathroom, you do not just need the basics. A good bathroom decoration is necessary to be comfortable in one of the most important rooms of the house. To complement the bathroom decoration, certain accessories are necessary; that’s why in this article we show you the most important ones.
However, before moving on to see the fundamental accessories, it is important to keep in mind two fundamental ideas:
On the one hand, the bathroom must be orderly; Although comfort is not achieved with space, we must know how to take advantage of the place we have. In addition, the optical effect of order will bring us the feeling of calm.
On the other hand, the style is achieved through accessories: towels, mirrors, drawers … Everything will mark the style and personality of each one. For example, many towels can mark a personality that seeks more cleanliness. Instead, many drawers or shelves will say that person is very orderly.
The fundamental accessories for bathroom decoration
For all this, we must pay attention to the smallest detail:
- The color of the textiles should be in accordance with the colors of the furniture and the
- They can also vary according to the time of year: cold colors in summer and warm colors in winter.
- It is convenient, as well, to choose a different color for each member of the family.
The A very large mirror in a small bathroom can give a sense of self-centeredness. On the other hand, a small mirror in a large bathroom is not appropriate either, since the utility it should have is dispensed with.
The shape of the mirror and its frame must also be in line with the rest of the forms of the furniture. If the rest of the bathroom furniture follows round shapes, the mirror should be too; otherwise, if the furniture is more square, the mirror should have a square shape.
To gain space, there are storage stools. These are stools that, as their name suggests, have a hollow interior to store objects. Like all the above, the color must match the rest of the bathroom. Also, keep in mind that these stools are usually more suitable for large bathrooms.
Other decorating tricks
Therefore we must consider the use of accessories not so bright, but useful. It is impossible to be comfortable in a bathroom whose objects are in a single drawer.
We present some tricks to organize the objects in your bathroom:
- Separator in the drawers: it is about separating the drawer into several fractions, either with smaller boxes or with other objects. This will allow separating the objects by classes, leaving them more visible.
- Multifunctional furniture: it is about furniture like the stool we talked about before. That is, objects that can be used for several things. For example, a closet where the doors are all mirror.
- Wastebaskets: recycling is important; therefore, it is better to have a couple of small bins (for plastic and paper) than just one.
- Storage trolleys: theirs is to put them under the toilets. In front of the fixed and recessed drawers, these have greater depth and are more comfortable. Do not put your hand to the bottom of the drawer to find the last fork, you can simply move the cart with its wheels towards oneself.
- Lighting: not only has the obvious function of giving light, but also contributing to aesthetics. You can give light in many ways, with simple or design bulbs … Your choice will also mark the style of the bathroom.
- Step: finally, you can not leave out the of the house. A step in front of the sink can be very useful for those who do not get to see themselves in the mirror. Also, if it is foldable, it will not take up much space.
So, there are many accessories and tips so you do not have to make excuses when selecting the bathroom decoration. Following these simple steps, anyone can have a nice, comfortable and accessible bathroom.