There are great controversies in relation to this point and also a lot of misrepresented information. Research shows that vaccines contain, among other things, aluminum, which brings about problems of all kinds. Know some facts about vaccines and the most common myths about it.
Aluminum, a component of vaccines
During a Conference in Washington DC Dr. David Ayoub explained to the attendees that the fact that the vaccines contain aluminum makes them much more toxic and dangerous than several medications that are ingested orally or that the previous presentations, with mercury. The expert relates this material to autism, for example.
The parents of children with this disease have confirmed that their children’s toxicity studies showed high levels of mercury in their blood. By decreasing the amount of mercury in the vaccines, they have increased the amount of aluminum, to increase the immune response to the antigen. That is, to what the body responds, creating antibodies against it.
The vaccines that contain aluminum in its composition are: hepatitis A and B, Pneumococcal, HPV and DtaP (diphtheria, tetanus and pertussis). The amount of this metal can vary and its toxicity does not depend only on the dose, but on how it is distributed in the body . It is known that a small application that easily released aluminum to the body can be more toxic than many large applications that remain longer in adipose tissue.
In the case of children, they receive many vaccines in a short period, during the first months of life and that is extremely dangerous for their health, unlike what they make us believe. Currently, they receive more than 10 vaccines with aluminum before entering school, because the mandatory vaccination schedule is more demanding than decades ago.
Pay attention because not only the mercury comes from the vaccines, but the other two main sources of exposure are the amalgams in caries and fish.
Myths and truths about vaccines
For a long time, vaccination seems to be the greatest advance of modern medicine. Or at least that’s what they want us to believe. Not everyone agrees that it is effective health prevention and there is a lot of doubt about the harmful effects it can have on health. Some myths and truths about vaccines are:
- “The vaccines are safe . “ Only in the United States, a large percentage of people who have received a vaccine in the last year suffer adverse reactions, such as permanent disabilities or even die. Some studies show that there is a relationship between vaccines and sudden infant death syndrome. In Japan, for example, the start of vaccination has been delayed in children from two years of age and cases of death from this syndrome have dropped markedly.
- “Vaccines are effective.” It seems to be the most widespread medical truth. However, there have been epidemics of influenza, polio, smallpox, mumps and measles among people who were vaccinated in Japan, Oman or the Philippines. In the case of the latter vaccine, it produces immune suppression, helping to contract other infections. On the other hand, the fact of “immunizing” an entire population is counterproductive.
- “Low rates of disease are attributed to vaccines . “ This was long before the creation of compulsory vaccination programs in the countries. In England between 1850 and 1940 childhood diseases were reduced by 90% by improvements in sanitation and hygiene practices. Following the smallpox or measles vaccination campaigns, there was a significant increase in patients with both diseases.
- “Immunization is the reason why vaccines are effective . “ It is true that vaccination stimulates the production of antibodies, but there is no evidence to guarantee total immunity to a pathogen. Natural immunity is a complex mechanism and not only due to a factor such as vaccines. Also the feeding, the state of mind, the healthy life, etc. It has never been clinically proven that a vaccine prevents a disease. On the other hand, all children receive the same dose regardless of their weight and height or their immune system, which can not be fully mature yet.
- “Childhood diseases are very dangerous . “ Infections in childhood are mostly benign and limited. Crossing them is good for the child’s body because they help him immunize by his own means. Everything indicates that contrary to what is thought, vaccines increase the vulnerability of contracting diseases or of postponing their contagion to adulthood, when they become more dangerous.
- “If there is no initial adverse reaction, the vaccine is safe .” There are health problems that are experienced over time and are more serious than is supposed. Arthritis , autism, anemia, sclerosis, skin lesions, among others. This is due to the materials that make up the vaccines, many of them toxic and carcinogenic, such as mercury or aluminum, to name just the two best known. In chemistry, these substances are considered dangerous, even in minimal doses. Before the compulsory vaccination campaigns (in the 40s), children with autism were very rare cases. Nowadays it is already a pandemic. Many scientists relate it to the components of vaccines.
Images courtesy of US Army Corps, DFID UK Department, Daniel Paquet, Noodles and Beef, Cambodia4kids.org