There are things that happen to us in life that we can not cope with because they are too strong emotionally, because they are sudden, because they are very painful, because they are unexpected changes, etc. These issues can affect us emotionally and physically, especially if we can not overcome them.
In this article we explain how the can help us in this way and in the natural way, since they can be taken at any age, without any risk of side effects or contraindications. And they are also economical and easy to take!
What kind of traumas can we deal with?
These are some examples of situations that we can solve with the help of Bach Flowers:
- Deaths, losses and pending duels
- Problematic childhoods
- Emotional shocks
The flowers of Bach will allow unblocking the emotional problem in a gradual way, without sudden changes, so that gradually we will feel more calm and the traumatic memory will disappear.
What are Bach Flowers?
The Bach Flowers are 38 flower essences discovered by the English doctor Edward Bach in the first third of the 20th century. These essences provide us with the positive vibrational energy of the plants, so that they help us to progressively and naturally combat the emotional imbalances that we suffer.
They present the following advantages :
- You can take as much time as you need, without rest
- They do not generate dependence
- When they have already made their effect they can stop taking without risk
- They can be taken at any age, even babies and
- They can be taken by several members of the family at the same time
- They do not have any side effects
- They do not have any contraindication
- They are easy to take
- They are economical
What flowers should we take?
As we have said there are 38 , but for the cases of ancient traumas we will take a mixture of the following essences:
- Impatiens : brings serenity, minimizes
- Rock Rose: it helps us to deal with situations that generate panic, even if we do not express it. Sometimes we somatize it in the form of nightmares or anxiety attacks.
- Clematis : as the expression says, it puts our feet on the ground. It does not move away from negative isolation, from dreaming, from abstraction.
- Cherry Plum : helps us take control of situations, of ourselves, and reduces the fear we have when we are in a difficult time of losing control over ourselves.
- Star of Behetlem: it is the flower for traumas, blockages, everything that gets entangled and does not let the positive flow.
- Walnut : helps us adapt to change and accept new situations. It also protects us from external negative influences.
- Sweet Chestnut: combats anguish and despair, in those moments when we feel we can not stand a situation anymore.
- Honeysucke : this flower helps us to break with the past and look at the present and the future. It is imperative for this treatment.
The first five flowers are already prepared in a remedy known as Rescate, which as its name suggests, rescues us from difficult situations or emergencies. On the other hand, of the following three essences (Walnut, Sweet Chestnut and Honeysuckle) we can incorporate them or not to the preparation according to our case.
How do we take them?
Once we have the floral preparation with the essences adapted to our case, the treatment will consist in taking 4 drops under the tongue 4 times a day . We can also mix them with a little water or juice, especially in the case of children.
We will take them for at least 3 months and we will observe possible changes.
If necessary, we can extend the treatment as long as necessary, without any risk to health. The essences will never generate dependency.
Taking into account that in total there are 38 essences, we recommend consulting with a specialist therapist so that you can treat us with our personalized flowers.
Where do we get them?
Nowadays Bach Flowers are already well known and are increasingly being sold in more places. We will find them easily in the following:
- Pharmacies and parapharmacies
- Herbalists and dietetics
- Health stores
Images courtesy of Ricardo Torres, zsoltika