The banana cheesecake is one of the most desired variations of this dessert, to give it a touch of authenticity that will make you look like a professional, we will teach you how to make it with a delicious caramel sauce served in a glass.
- 200 g of vanilla cookies
- 50 g of butter
- 350 g of cream or cream
- 120 g of bananas cut into slices
- 5 tablespoons of sugar
- 10 g of gelatin
- 50 cc of water
- 350 g of cream cheese
- 25 soft candies
- 30 ml of milk
- Wide bottom cups
- 2 containers to mix
- Containers for ingredients
- Grind the cookies very well until they are in crumbs.
- Melt the butter in the microwave and place it on top of the biscuits, mix well so that the crumbs are soaked in the butter.
- Line the bottom of each cup with the mixture, as they will serve as a mold for your cheesecake. Try to keep as compact as possible.
- Place the glasses on a tray and take them to the refrigerator for at least one hour.
- Put the cream in a large bowl and beat it with the blender.
- Go slowly adding the sugar and reserve the cream in the fridge so that it will have consistency.
- Hydrate the gelatin in a little water for 10 minutes.
- Heat 7 tablespoons of water and dissolve the gelatin in it.
- In a container, mash the banana slices and mix them with the gelatin , stir until they are firm.
- Let the banana cook a little until you have a thick puree, when ready, remove from the heat and let it cool for a few minutes.
- Remove the cream from the fridge and mix it with the banana puree until you have a homogeneous paste.
- Put the cheese in a bowl and mash it with a fork.
- Beat it with the blender until it has a creamy consistency.
- When the cheese is ready, add the banana paste and cream.
- Collect all the ingredients until they are as uniform as possible.
- Fill the glasses with this mixture, but do it only up to a little above half.
- When you have this ready and well integrated everything, simply remove the glasses from the fridge and pour the mixture into them .
- Bring your glasses to the fridge so that they take consistency for at least another hour.
- For the caramel sauce, place the milk and the soft candy in a small bowl.
- Put the bowl in the microwave and let it dissolve for a minute.
- Remove the bowl carefully and stir until the mixture is thick.
- Bathe the inside of the glasses with the caramel sauce, if you want you can reserve some of the whole confetti and use them as decoration.
Data of interest
- When beating the cream you should be careful not to overdo it because the result can be much creamier than you need for this recipe.
- Keep in mind that exerting a good pressure on the cookie mix at the bottom of the mold will serve to expel the excess air and your dessert will be better.
- In case you find it hard to take the cheese to the creamy point, you can add one or two tablespoons of the cream to make the shake process easier, and in this way you will avoid lumps.
- This recipe is served in the glasses , so look for one with a nice shape to help you in the presentation of the dessert.
- To decorate we suggest you prepare the candy first and put a little on the inside edges of the glasses , so when you mount the dessert you will see a nice interior design.
- You can put an intermediate layer of cookies between two layers of cream.