If you like chocolate and sweet recipes … If you love cookies and can not resist a portion of brownie, then this dessert is designed especially for you. The brownie with cookie dough will become your favorite … do not hesitate to prepare it as soon as possible. You can not stop eating it! Be careful!
Brownie recipe with cookie dough
For the brownie:
- 100 g of unsalted butter
- 140 g of chocolate
- 140 g of sugar
- 40 g of brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 60 g of flour
- 1 pinch of salt
- 50 g of chopped
For the cookie dough:
- 50 g of white sugar
- 110 g of butter without salt
- 100 g of brown sugar
- 50 ml of milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla in pasta
- 100 g of flour
- 1 pinch of salt
- 100 g of
- Wooden spoon
- Rectangular mold for oven
- Film paper
- Ice-cream spoon
- Start with the brownie: Preheat the oven to 180 ° C. Put the chocolate in a saucepan and melt it in the water bath. Pour the melted butter into the previous container. Integra and reserve.
- In another container beat the eggs. Add the white sugar and then the brown sugar while stirring. Pour the chocolate with butter . Sift the flour with the salt and add to the preparation until everything is well integrated. Add the chopped nuts.
- Grease a rectangular baking dish and pour the preparation. Cook 25 minutes. Meanwhile, you can prepare the cookie dough. Mix the butter with the white and brown sugar until you have a creamy dough. Add milk and vanilla in pasta. Keep stirring. Add the previously sieved flour with the salt. Work with your hands so that you have a homogenous mass. Place the chocolate chips and keep mixing so that they are well distributed. Reservation.
- Remove the brownie once a toothpick comes out dry and clean. Let it cool a little (at room temperature) and spread with a spatula the mass of the cookies taking into account that the entire surface is well covered. Cover with plastic wrap and take to the refrigerator 3 hours. Cut into square portions. Accompany with a little vanilla ice cream.
Data of interest:
- Level of difficulty: Intermediate
- Preparation time: 45 minutes + 3 hours in the fridge.
- Tips: You can melt the chocolate in the microwave to take less. Use electric rods to mix all the brownie ingredients. If you want to throw the chocolate chips before starting to work the dough, pass them by a little flour so it will be easier for them to integrate into the preparation. If instead of taking to the refrigerator you choose to put in the refrigerator, you will only need 1 hour of cold (or more to make it look like an ice cream). If you prefer to consume this hot or warm
An alternative to prepare brownie with cookie dough is to use … Oreo cookies, instead of the chocolate chips. The first part of the brownie is the same as the previous one. The second is similar. The only thing that changes is that it has 2 cups of chips with milk and 1 package of crushed Oreo cookies. Do not forget to save some cookies for the final decoration. You can serve with hot caramel (the one that is put in the ice cream) or chocolate sauce. Its very good!