Of all the desserts that can be made for a special day, the flan is the one with the quickest recipe and can be prepared almost without warning. But so you do not always make the typical egg custard, here we show you the chocolate flan, coffee and caramel , a dessert that will delight all your guests, even the little ones.
This reinvention of the classic dessert will help you surprise your guests even if they arrive unexpectedly. Prepare the flan of chocolate, coffee and caramel and dazzle your guests. But beware, if they try it, they will return …
Recipe of chocolate flan, coffee and caramel
- 225 ml of fresh
- 350 ml of liquid cream
- 225 g of chocolate for desserts
- 120 g of sugar
- 6 large
- Liquid candy
- Coffee maker
- Mold of flan
- 1 Dipper
- 1 spatula
- Deep furnace source
- Prepare the coffee in the usual way, in the coffee machine, so that 225 ml of coffee comes out.
- Caramelize the bottom of the mold for flan . For this, purchased liquid caramel can be used or made homemade.
- Pour the prepared coffee in a medium saucepan and heat over a low heat.
- Add the chocolate well chopped with sugar.
- When the chocolate begins to melt, stir well with a spatula until all the ingredients are mixed and a very dense creamy mixture forms .
- Remove the saucepan from the fire and reserve.
- In a separate bowl, beat three whole eggs and three yolks, until they are well integrated and a frothy mixture is formed. The extra ones can be used for another recipe.
- When the mixture of chocolate and coffee has cooled, pour the beaten eggs into the saucepan and beat with a few sticks until all the ingredients are well integrated and a uniform cream is left.
- Pour the mixture over the caramelized mold prepared above.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- Place the filled flan molds in a dish that can be put in the oven, filled with water and careful not to leave the source, or enter the molds of flan, but so that the water reaches more than half of the mold.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes . Check that they are well done before removing them.
- Allow to cool slightly and put them in the refrigerator to rest for several hours before unmolding.
Data of interest:
- Difficulty: medium
- Preparation time: 30 minutes
- Cooking time: 45 minutes
- To make the homemade caramel, place in the mold the same amount of water as sugar (depends on the size of the mold) and hold on fire (or glass-ceramic, induction is not valid because you should not touch the fire) with the help of gloves cook, and move the mold with circular movements until the sugar melts and dissolves with the water. Make sure that the mixture covers the entire bottom of the mold and remove from the fire.
- With the egg whites that are left over, you can make meringue or .
Delicious recipe for chocolate flan with coffee caramel
- 125 g of dark chocolate
- 40 ml of milk
- 20 ml of cream
- 170 g of
- 1 vanilla pod
- 4 eggs
- 175 g of sugar
- 10 ml of espresso coffee
- 1 pan
- 1 container to bain marie
- 1 saucepan
- 1 rod
- 1 bowl
- Molds for flan
- Preheat the oven to 150ºC.
- Melt the chocolate in the water bath. Reserve.
- Boil the milk, the cream, half the sugar and the vanilla pod open and scraped in a saucepan.
- When it breaks to boil, lower the heat and let the mixture cool .
- Remove the vanilla pod and add the melted chocolate, stirring with a stick until it is homogeneous .
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs with the rest of the sugar.
- Add the egg mixture to the chocolate and stir again with the rods to form a uniform mixture.
- Aside, mix sugar and coffee in a saucepan and bring to a simmer.
- Make a caramel that is not too liquid .
- Cover the base of the flan molds with the caramel and let it cool a bit so that it does not mix with the custard.
- Fill the flaneras with the chocolate mixture, without filling until the end.
- Cook the puddings at 150 ° C between 25 and 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool before unmolding.
Data of interest:
- Difficulty: medium
- Preparation time: 45 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes