No one can deny that Oreo cookies are delicious … and also very versatile! They can be combined in any sweet recipe, as is the case with chocolate pudding and Oreo. Would you like to learn how to prepare it? Then keep reading this article.
Recipe of chocolate pudding and Oreo
100% chocolate That is the perfect definition of this delicious dessert. If that is what you were looking for, do not hesitate to prepare this recipe. But be careful because your addiction is going to become! chocolate and Oreo pudding !
For the base:
- 300 g of Oreo cookies
- 100 g of butter
For the filling:
- 200 ml of cream to assemble
- 200 g of chocolate
- 50 g of butter
- Required amount of
- Chocolate nuggets to taste
- Containers or buckets
- Kitchen robot
- Removable rectangular mold for oven
- Wooden spoon
- Electric rods
- The first thing is to make the base of this pudding or cake . To do this, melt butter in a water bath or in the microwave. With the kitchen robot crush the cookies until they are like a powder. In a bowl, combine the butter with the cookies to obtain a homogeneous paste.
- Cover with this mixture the floor and walls of a rectangular and removable mold. Press well to make it as compact and as possible. Take to the freezer while you continue preparing the recipe.
- Second you have to do the stuffing. In a saucepan pour the cream and heat until it breaks to boil. In a bowl pour the chopped chocolate and butter at room temperature and in small portions. When the cream boils, remove it from the heat and pour it little by little in the previous container, stirring with a wooden spoon. Mix with electric rods to form a smooth cream, bright and above all homogeneous.
- Take the mold with the base of cookies that you had left in the freezer and pour the cream. Level well and extend over the entire surface. Let stand on the counter until it takes room temperature (between 10 and 15 minutes).
- To decorate, cut the Oreo cookies and spread them over the pudding. Also place the chocolate chips. Put in the fridge at least a day before serving.
Data of interest:
- Difficulty level: Easy
- Preparation time: 45 minutes + 8 hours of refrigerator
- Tips: If you do not have a kitchen robot to crush cookies, it does not matter. You can use a mortar or even a cloth and a roller. Instead of using a removable mold you can choose the one that you like, although it will be more difficult to unmold and serve. In case you do not reach the filling to get to the top of the double the proportions of the ingredients (everything depends on the size of the mold). To decorate, instead of slicing Oreo cookies, you can buy the Oreo Mini directly. You can prepare this chocolate and Oreo pudding at night if you are going to eat it at noon, so it stays several hours in the fridge.
How about gunning individual portions?
A good idea if you do not have a removable mold is to prepare the chocolate and Oreo pudding in individual bowls.
The ingredients are the same. The only thing that changes is that instead of making the base and the filling in a large mold you do it in smaller containers, such as cupcakes or even those used to serve .
It is necessary that you cover them well with the base and that you distribute the filling in equal amounts. So nobody stays without eating! A perfect choice for a birthday or if there are many children in the home.