Do you like truffles ?, then you will love our chocolate truffles stuffed with raspberries . Whether you prepare them to give a beautiful gift, or want to sweeten your day, we give you the best tips so you can achieve a simple recipe, but very tasty.
- 150 g of dark chocolate (60% cocoa)
- 50 g of sugar
- 15 g of raspberry
- 75 g of butter
- 1 egg yolk
- 50 g of powdered sugar
- Crushed walnuts
- 10 ml of water
- Half orange scratch
- Pots for bath Maria.
- Butter paper
- Baking tray
- Pastry bag
- Containers to separate ingredients
- Start your truffles by first making the raspberry syrup , it is the step that will take you the most time.
- Place the raspberries in the glass of the blender helping you in the process with the 10 ml of water.
- Strain the juice to get rid of the large particles of the fruit and put it in a saucepan.
- Put the saucepan on medium heat, until reducing the liquid in half.
- Place the sugar and mix constantly until it thickens a little.
- When the syrup is ready, it will have a transparent and thick reddish appearance , in that moment you can remove it from the fire and reserve for later.
- Put to melt the butter in the water bath.
- When the butter is liquid, add the chocolate and stir as it melts. The texture is a smooth and creamy liquid.
- Place the chocolate in a bowl and add the orange zest and the egg yolk. Beat until all the ingredients form a homogeneous mixture.
- Slowly start incorporating the raspberry syrup you just prepared.
- Little by little he sees putting the sugar in powder.
- Take the bowl to the fridge and let it cool for 20 minutes, this way the chocolate will acquire consistency , but do not overdo the time, as it should be kept creamy, so you can mold your truffles easily.
- Take a pastry bag with a wide mouthpiece and fill it with the chocolate mixture.
- Line a tray with butter paper and start making mounds with your sleeve.
- Sprinkle the truffles with crushed nuts.
- When you have finished placing the truffles, take them to the refrigerator for an hour so that the chocolate is finished compacting.
- Once they solidify, remove them from the refrigerator and they will be ready to be consumed.
- In case you are going to use them as a gift, it is best to keep them refrigerated for as long as possible and just put them in the box that you are going to use as a decoration, when you are going to deliver them.
Data of interest
- Truffles have an average preparation time of 30 minutes.
- If you do not have walnuts you can replace the decoration with slices of almonds or sprinkle on truffles cocoa powder .
- In case you do not know how to perform the process of the water bath, you can melt the chocolate and butter in the microwave , but you should be aware that they do not become too dehydrated.
- If you do not want to do the process with the pastry bag, you can buy molds for truffles . The ideals are those of silicone, which greatly facilitate the demolding process.
- To add sugar it is best to do it by batches, this way you will be better distributed throughout the mix.
- Truffles are an excellent gift, so you can buy a decorated box and take it with truffles of different flavors.
- Another way to decorate your truffles is using small pieces of fresh fruit, this will give you a lot of texture, body and flavor.
- Keep in mind that you can make these confetti with a very varied amount of ingredients, although those that are most desired are those made with fruit or liqueurs.