The digestion process plays a fundamental role for health, since it is responsible for absorbing nutrients and removing waste that can cause diseases.
In fact, there is a wide variety of pathologies that develop by slow digestion , vagus intestine and excess toxins in the blood.
This, added to the imbalance of the inflammatory mechanisms, leads to common and serious disorders that can affect the .
In addition, since they also interfere with metabolic processes , over time can lead to overweight, diabetes and other conditions.
Due to this it is very important to support the digestive function by ingesting the nutrients that it requires to stay in perfect conditions.
This time we want to recommend a delicious mango and ginger smoothie whose intake favors the relief of heavy digestions.
Special mango and ginger shake to relieve heavy digestions
The natural mango and ginger smoothie is a healthy drink that serves as a “boost” to the digestive system when it suffers from inflammation and heavy digestion.
Its combination of ingredients gives us a high concentration of fiber and enzymes, both necessary for optimal .
These nutrients stimulate peristaltic movements and protect the bacterial flora of the colon to avoid chronic disorders such as constipation.
They also provide a significant amount of antioxidant and anti-inflammatory substances, recommended to reduce the risk of cancer in the digestive system.
This shake contains vitamins A and C and carotenoids whose absorption minimizes the negative effects of free radicals.
Thanks to its high concentration of enzymes, known as papain and chymopapain, acts as a protector of the lining of the stomach and reduces the risk of gastritis and ulcers.
As if that were not enough, it is of high energy value and its consumption helps to improve physical and mental productivity , especially in those moments of weakness and fatigue.
In addition, it is a good support for those who are trying to , since their compounds provide a satiating effect for a long time.
How to prepare this mango and ginger smoothie to improve digestive health?
Along with mango and ginger, which stand out as main ingredients, we suggest including other foods with anti-inflammatory properties that help enhance their benefits.
For example, you can add a little turmeric, an antioxidant spice that controls inflammation and stomach pain.
We can also add one or several slices of papaya, an ingredient recognized for its many beneficial properties for digestive and intestinal health.
Although it can be prepared with water, we propose to use that enhances its benefits and nutritional qualities.
- 1 ½ cups of flax seed milk (375 ml)
- 1 cup chopped mango (200 g)
- 2 slices of ripe papaya
- ¼ cup walnuts (25 g)
- 1 teaspoon ginger powder (5 g)
- ½ teaspoon of turmeric (2 g)
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds (10 g)
- Pour the flax seed milk into the blender and then add the chopped mango, ripe papaya and walnuts.
- Beat everything for a couple of minutes and, after obtaining a creamy drink, add and turmeric.
- Continue beating at fast speed and, at the end, add the chia seeds.
- Serve and consume it immediately so that its properties are not lost.
- The ideal is to prepare it in the morning hours, right after getting up. In this way we can take advantage of its nutrients optimally throughout the day.
- Another option is to use it as a complement to breakfast, without forgetting that other portions of protein, fiber and antioxidants should also be included.
- Since it is very satiating and not so high in calories, you can also use it as an alternative to calm the feeling of hunger in times of anxiety .
- Enjoy it two or three times a week.
While it is an excellent remedy for heavy and slow digestions, we can also take it regularly to prevent various stomach and bowel conditions.
Go ahead and consume it as part of your regular diet and discover that its properties are very good to promote your well-being.