The cupcakes are delicious … and the cookies too. So nothing can go wrong with this delicious recipe for cupcakes with cookie dough ! If you are dieting, better not read this article and if you are a fan of sweet either. They will become an addiction!
Recipe of cupcakes with cookie dough
If you love cupcakes (or the name you give them in Spanish) and want to try a different option, since you have experienced several recipes, you can not miss this one. In a single word that defines it is tempting.
For the cake:
- 200 g of sugar
- 120 g of unsalted butter
- 3 eggs
- 200 g of flour
- 120 ml of milk
- 1 and ½ teaspoon of yeast or baking powder Royal
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 handful of
For the filling of cookies:
- 150 g of brown sugar
- 125 ml of milk
- 90 g of flour
- 125 g of
- 2 tablespoons of chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
For the cream:
- 250 g of butter
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 250 g of icing sugar
- 12 paper capsules
- Electric rods
- Spatula or spoon
- Wooden spoon
- Apple disheartening
- Pastry bag with 2 different nozzles
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C and prepare a tray for cupcakes with 12 special paper capsules. Sift the flour and the chemical yeast in a container and reserve. Beat butter at room temperature and sugar. Add the eggs one by one until everything is well integrated. Pour half the flour, milk and vanilla extract. Continue beating.
- Add the remaining flour and beat at low speed until it forms a homogeneous cream. Add the chocolate chips and distribute in the capsules up to 2/3 of their capacity. Bake 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean and dry.
- While you have the cupcakes in the oven, prepare the cookie filling. In a saucepan put the milk and heat while you are throwing little by little the sugar. Still stirring, until it breaks to boil . There incorporates the flour, wait 30 seconds and remove from the fire. Mix well to form a homogeneous cream. Let temper.
- When it does not burn to the touch, add the butter at room temperature, stirring as energetically as possible so that the dough is dense. Drop the chocolate chips and wait until the cupcakes are ready (it’s not worth trying the mixture … it’s raw!).
- Once you have removed the mold from the oven, let it cool in the mold itself for 5 minutes and then you pass it to the rack, so it cools completely.
- Now is the time to prepare the cream. Sift icing sugar and place in a container with vanilla extract and butter. Beat at minimum speed for one minute. Raise the speed and beat another 5 minutes at intermediate speed. When it stays like a white cream, stop beating.
- To fill the cupcakes use an apple discourager. Hole the center of each one. Put the biscuit cream in the pastry bag and fill each one to taste. You only have to decorate using a different mouthpiece to place whitish cream. Finally, if you like, you can add 2 mini cookies (sold in stores). And they are ready to enjoy!
Data of interest:
- Level of difficulty: Intermediate
- Preparation time: 1 hour and 30 minutes
- Tips: So that the chocolate chips do not go to the bottom of the container, first pass them through flour before throwing them into the mixture. You can accompany these cupcakes with
Image courtesy of Helga Weber.