To make this delicious, gluten-free and completely healthy dessert, you will need to open your mind a little, beyond the simple ingredients that are mandatory. And is that the yogurt and pineapple curd is an ideal preparation for celiac or people with constipation problems.
Also people who reject gluten have cravings and, consequently, the right to taste preparations that are up to their palates and delight them. Precisely, this is the goal of the yogurt and pineapple fruit set. It combines the best of natural gluten-free yogurt with fresh, citrus and healthy fruit (in this case: pineapple).
In this sense, to get the best out of this yogurt and pineapple curd, you must first take into account that it will stimulate your intestinal flora . Basically, it is a direct consequence of the action of the probiotic enzymes of natural gluten-free yogurt. Thus, it will make the discomfort of constipation disappear.
Among the benefits of the yogurt and pineapple curd is also its contribution to the symptomatic treatment of bone problems. Thanks to the content of calcium and other minerals, it helps with the stimulation of growth and preservation of
Also, within the list of desserts to prepare and consume that every celiac should have, it is important that this yogurt and pineapple fruit recipe is tested at least once. It does not take up too much time and has relevant properties that make it worthwhile to prepare it.
However, this preparation also includes a cream that accompanies the main dessert and has cream as an active ingredient. While it can be achieved low in fat, it would be best to use a gluten and lactose free. That is, cream of soy or
Finally, it’s time to find out what secrets are hidden in the preparation of this gluten-free dessert and what is it that you need to do.
How to prepare yogurt and pineapple curd?
Do desserts matter in the diet for celiacs?
Absolutely yes. On many occasions, it is believed that because it is sensitive to some compounds, to some ingredients (read: cow’s milk , grains, cereals, etc.), the diet and life have to change just because.
No, what you have to consider is that there are healthy recipes like this yogurt and pineapple curd that serve to supplement those that hurt you. It is not that these are bad or negative but that they include ingredients that your body in principle rejects and manifests through annoying symptoms.
Gluten-free yogurt and pineapple curd dessert
- 3 soy yogurts (125 g each)
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar (30 g)
- ¾ glass of soy cream (150 g)
- 2 sheets of gelatin (20 g)
- 1 large slice of pineapple
- 4 tablespoons of honey (100 g)
- 2 tablespoons of raisins (30 g)
- 2 tablespoons of nuts (30 g)
- 3 mint leaves (optional) (5 g)
- The first thing you should start with is the candy .
- To do this place the sugar with a little water (proportional) in a small pot and let it melt.
- In another pot, in parallel, place one or several slices of pineapple and fix the low flame to warm and soften.
- The idea is that little by little they caramelize without losing the water content that characterizes this fruit.
- Hydrate the gelatin sheets with a little water.
- Now, pour the soy cream in a pan and heat.
- Next, add the hydrated gelatin and let both ingredients melt.
- Pour the contents into a blender glass and add the pineapple, yogurt, a little more
- Almost to finish, place the mixture in some molds and reserve until it cools a little.
- Finally, heat the honey in a pan with the nuts and raisins and mix everything . Spread over yogurt and pineapple and ready. You will have finished your healthy and gluten-free dessert.