This mineral, which we absorb through food, is essential for the proper functioning of many organs and, unfortunately, it is difficult to obtain the necessary quantities.
The problem is that their levels tend to decrease with ease and, since it is found in minimal amounts in agricultural land, it is not so easy to recover it with diet.
Fortunately, alternative methods have been discovered to absorb it , and to achieve, among other things, interesting benefits against common ailments.
Among these we find a natural lotion for topical use, whose regular application helps to increase the levels of this important nutrient.
Its daily use calms inflammation, reduces fatigue and alleviates many other problems associated with the deficit of this mineral.
Learn to prepare it!
Magnesium lotion to improve health
These are rubbed on the skin every day, either before going to sleep or after taking a shower.
The only drawback is that, in sensitive skin, it can cause unwanted allergic reactions and other negative effects.
In any case, it is worth trying for a few days, both as an anti-inflammatory remedy and as a preventive treatment.
Benefits of magnesium lotion
Although magnesium can be absorbed from some foods.
Also with a bath in sea water, or else, the classic immersion in the tub with , but the use of this natural lotion is gaining more and more preference.
It is a very effective method to ensure a correct absorption of this mineral , obtaining, in the medium and long term, interesting benefits:
- It serves to calm the tension and inflammation of the extremities, as well as muscle pain.
- Improves blood circulation and protects cardiovascular health.
- Strengthens the immune system and prevents energy drops or chronic fatigue.
- Prevents arthritis and reduces the risk of joint and bone injuries.
- Regulates hormonal activity, controls the symptoms of premenstrual syndrome and reduces nausea during pregnancy.
- Soothes headaches and stiff neck.
- Prevents stress and anxiety
- It balances the functioning of .
- Participate in the formation of muscle mass.
- It helps to level blood glucose levels.
- Decreases stomach pain
How to prepare this homemade magnesium lotion?
Magnesium lotions sold in the market can be a bit expensive, so making a homemade recipe is a practical way to save costs.
On the other hand, this type of option allows to control the required amount of this mineral, and adjust to our needs the quantity of flakes used.
Then we propose a simple formula, ideal for incorporating it in the and, of course, use every day.
- ½ cup of magnesium flakes (100 g)
- ½ cup of water (125 ml)
- 1 bottle with atomizer
- Put half a cup of water in a pot and let it heat for a moment, without boiling.
- When you get the desired temperature, pour it over the half cup of magnesium flakes and stir with a siliconized utensil.
- Once they dissolve, let it rest until it cools.
- After checking that it is cold or at a bearable temperature, rub it on the skin until it is well absorbed.
- Then, store it in a cool, dark place for daily use.
Recommendations for use
- To achieve optimal results you can repeat the application of the lotion up to 10 times a day.
- In order to achieve optimal absorption, focus on massaging it on the stomach, arms and legs .
- If you experience a tingling or itching sensation after using it, add more warm water to rinse it.
- It is best to keep it in a glass jar so that it lasts longer.
Are you feeling decay and discomfort in your health? It is likely that they have to do with the casualties in this .
Prepare this simple lotion, use it under the recommendations given and check for yourself all the properties it has for your well-being.