In this amazing drink we have combined the benefits of coconut, ginger and beet to obtain a very nutritious recipe.
It is excellent to improve health, regulate the digestive system and lose weight in a healthy way.
Discover in this article what are all its benefits, as well as how to prepare this delicious healing beverage.
Three medicinal ingredients
Although it is very rich in oil, it is a very healthy and necessary fat for our body that, in addition, activates the metabolism and helps us lose weight more easily.
This fruit is rich in vitamins, minerals and trace elements, as well as fatty acids and fiber. It also has antioxidant, remineralizing, diuretic, moisturizing and energetic properties.
Also, if we are going to buy fresh coconuts, we must know that this fruit is used to the full .
- First of all, we will extract the water, which is very rich in minerals.
- Later, with the pulp we can make the milk and even use the one we use as flour, to make cookies and biscuits.
- Finally, we can use the shell to light the fire of a barbecue or fireplace.
This exotic spice of spicy flavor is very beneficial for multiple health problems, especially for women.
It is essential if we have digestion problems, since it activates gastric juices, reduces flatulence and improves the assimilation of nutrients.
It is also an ideal antioxidant to combat the effects of free radicals in our body.
- We can add fresh or powdered ginger to any dish to provide juiciness and flavor.
- Although it seems surprising, it combines very well with meat and fish dishes, as well as in any dessert, soup or drink.
The beetroot or beet is a vegetable that should not be missing in our pantry, since we can consume it in many ways, raw or cooked.
In addition, it helps reduce arterial hypertension and inflammation, and has anticancer and depurative properties on blood and liver.
Coconut, ginger and beet drink
This coconut, ginger and beet drink has a delicious flavor and is ideal for anyone at any time of the day.
However, it will be especially beneficial when we have to make some physical or mental effort.
We can also resort to it when we need a good dose of nutrients, as in cases of fatigue, stress or during pregnancy.
With the amounts indicated below we will get a liter of this drink:
- 1 coconut
- 1 beet
- A piece of ginger root or ginger powder (to taste).
- 1 liter of water
Si no tenemos el coco fresco podemos usar un litro de leche de coco en lugar de la fruta y el agua. Note: If we do not have fresh coconut we can use a liter of coconut milk instead of fruit and water.
- First of all, we will follow the instructions to prepare the , for which we will have to beat or liquefy the pulp of the coconut with the liter of hot water until obtaining a white drink.
- Next we will add the beet and the ginger, peeled and cut.
- If we have chosen to use coconut milk already prepared, we will proceed to beat it with the beet and ginger directly, without the need to heat it.
- We will beat again until the drink acquires a pink hue.
- We will strain it and we can drink it hot or cool it.
- We can sweeten it, if we wish, with a little stevia or honey. However, we must bear in mind that beets already give a sweet touch.
We will drink this drink throughout the day, to benefit from its medicinal properties it is recommended to consume it fasting and outside meals.
We can take the quantity prepared in the same day or in two days, but no more.