I do not know if the same thing will happen to you, but every time we hear or read the word “donut” we imagine Homer Simpson … If you are a fan of the “donuts” or this famous animated series, do not hesitate to read the following article . Learn to prepare some delicious donuts dipped in white chocolate to accompany a coffee or tea at breakfast, snack … or whenever you want.
Recipe of donuts dipped in white chocolate
They are very rich but somewhat addictive … so be careful how many times you prepare them a week … they will fly off the tray! Your family will love these donuts dipped in white chocolate. And you will like very much to offer them something so delicious for lunch or
For the ferment:
For the mass:
- 360 g of flour
- 1 pinch of salt
- 50 g of sugar
- 100 g of butter
- 1 tablespoon
- 2 eggs
For coverage and mounting:
- 100 g of white chocolate for coverage
- Required amount of oil for frying
- Sugar glas to taste
- Wooden spoon
- Electric rods
- Film paper
- 7 cm diameter cutter
- 2 cm diameter cutter
- Kitchen paper
- First let’s prepare the ferment. To do this put the yeast in a bowl next to sugar and flour. Gradually pour the warm water mixing well so that you have a homogeneous cream. Cover with a cloth and let it act for 10 minutes in a warm place (or until it has already formed a foam on the surface and increased its size).
- Second you have to prepare the dough. In a bowl put the flour sieved with salt. Add the sugar and stir. Add the butter at room temperature and work with your hands to make a granulated mixture. Pour the foamed yeast from the previous preparation. Remove and toss the
- Unite everything and overturn on the countertop to work it better. When it’s soft and elastic (maybe you need a little extra flour) and it does not stick to your fingers anymore, it’s time to save it. Form the bun and place in a floured bowl so that it rests and doubles its size. Cover with cling film or a cloth and leave about 30 minutes.
- Now is the time to assemble the donuts. When the dough has already risen, pour over the countertop and stretch with a rolling pin until it is 1 cm thick. With a cutting mold of 7 cm in diameter, it forms the threads . Do not forget to use a smaller shear for the center hole. Arrange on a tray and cover with a cloth. Leave 15 minutes
- In a pan place a good amount of oil and 2 pieces of lemon peel so that it does not burn. Take the fire to warm. Cook 2 or 3 donuts at the same time with moderate heat. Dora on both sides and place on a tray with paper towels.
- Come on, it’s not long! It’s time to prepare the white chocolate bath. Chop the chocolate and put it in a saucepan so that it melts in the water bath (putting on top of another larger saucepan with water halfway). Remove from heat and allow a few minutes to warm, stirring occasionally so it does not solidify again. Bathe the donuts and finally sprinkle with the icing sugar.
Data of interest
- Level of difficulty: Intermediate
- Preparation time: 2 hours
- Tips: If you do not want to use fresh yeast you can substitute with 1 spoonful of yeast powder or dry.