Most women are concerned about those signs of age that appear when the skin begins to lose its firmness and elasticity.
While there are many methods to prevent and treat it, many have difficulty incorporating them into their beauty routine.
In addition, the cosmetic products of the market tend to be too expensive and not all have sufficient resources to acquire them.
Fortunately, there are economic and natural alternatives that, prepared at home, help to improve the state of the skin without causing aggression.
On this occasion we will teach how to prepare a simple antiflacid cream , whose composition helps to achieve visible changes in a short time.
Homemade cream to fight flaccidity
Its compounds promote natural elasticity and reduce the loss of substances that keep it firm and young.
These products contain essential nutrients for the skin and, therefore, are useful to keep it in perfect condition.
In this case we propose to prepare one based on 100% natural ingredients that, due to their properties, control flaccidity as well as the formation of wrinkles, stretch marks, cellulite and other alterations.
It is a combination of clay with , olive oil, coffee residues and hazelnut extract.
These ingredients penetrate easily through the pores and, in turn, serve to promote blood circulation and skin oxygenation.
It is a product suitable for all and the best thing of all is that its ingredients are very easy to acquire in the market.
- 1 cup of clay (150 g)
- 1 bag of black tea
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil (64 g)
- 4 spoons of coffee residue (40 g)
- 10 drops of hazelnut extract
Instructions for preparation
- Put some water on heat and, when it reaches a boil, add the black tea bag.
- Let it stand for a moment and pour it into a glass jar.
- Then add the
- Add the remains of coffee and, while stirring, add olive oil and hazelnut extract drops.
- Make sure everything is well integrated and that the texture is creamy.
- If you think the pasta is too hard, add a little more tea or olive oil.
- Let it rest in a cool place, away from any source of heat.
Note: Keep in mind that, in order not to lose its properties, clay should not be handled with metal utensils.
- Since its texture is soft and easy to apply, you can use this product in any area of the body that is flaccid.
- Thoroughly clean the area you want to treat and, preferably, do a pre-exfoliation so that the nutrients are absorbed more easily.
- Take the necessary amount of cream and rub it with gentle ascending and circular massages.
- Use the fingertips to press gently, either on the , legs or any flaccid part.
- In fact, you can apply a little on the neck and the neckline, two areas susceptible to premature wrinkles.
- Leave a thin layer of the product, 20 or 30 minutes, until it dries well.
- After the recommended time, rinse with warm water and a soft sponge that facilitates the total elimination of the ingredients.
- Immediately you will have a feeling of firmness and, above all, a smooth skin free of dead cells.
To take into account!
Although this natural cream is a great help to combat flaccidity, its main effects are not achieved from the first application.
It is necessary to use it, at least three times a week, for several months, to feel a firmer and rejuvenated skin.
As a complement, it is essential to increase the consumption of water and natural beverages , since hydration is essential to preserve the firmness of the skin.
Likewise, it should be considered that flaccidity is not always cutaneous and may have its origin in muscle weakness.
In the latter case it is necessary to multiply the efforts, and adopt a and a diet that benefits the health of the muscles.