To lose weight there are innumerable strategies you can get on the Internet, with specialists in the field and even with those theories passed on from generation to generation. If there is something that all three agree on is the use of aubergines.
This vegetable is used in everyday gastronomy, in salads and main courses. However, little is said about its excellent properties that help in the process of achieving the ideal weight .
We owe it to its low fat content and its huge amounts of water.
The peel and the seeds of the aubergines have fibers and nutrients that make this fruit a rich food. Eating it continuously helps the organs to revitalize their functions . Thanks to it, the liver and the gallbladder optimize their detoxification processes.
Similarly, with your intake you can prevent some chronic diseases such as arteriosclerosis and cardiovascular problems.
See also: .
The amount of fibers, vitamins and minerals that you will contribute to your body consuming aubergines is immense.
Therefore, it is an ideal food to control weight and achieve a more optimal state, not only for beauty but for health.
- Improves circulation thanks to its high content of vitamin E and anthocyanin, an antioxidant that prevents heart disease and benefits blood flow.
- It is diuretic, so it is an excellent option if you are dieting. With aubergines you will avoid the retention of liquids and promote the elimination of urine.
- It provides few calories and plenty of water, which is why it is ideal in healthy eating plans.
- It contains adequate levels of sodium and potassium, necessary for the proper functioning of the nervous and cardiovascular system.
- Its low content of fat and sugar cleanses the body of malignant agents . For this condition, it is also recommended for patients diagnosed with diabetes.
- It helps lower cholesterol levels, because it absorbs the fat contained in the foods consumed with it. In this way, it eliminates toxins and regulates intestinal transit.
- Thanks to its contribution of
- Prevents anemia and improves immune system defenses thanks to its magnesium and iron content.
Eggplant water to lose weight
With this recipe you can start and accompany your weight loss process. It is very easy to prepare and you will only need rigor to carry out the treatment. You can drink this juice at any time of the day.
- 2 glasses of apple cider vinegar (400 ml)
- 1 tablespoon of baking soda (9 g)
- 1 eggplant
- The juice of a lemon, which is not very ripe
- 4 cups of water (1 liter)
- Wash and disinfect eggplant with baking soda and apple cider vinegar . In this way you will eliminate toxins and the remains of pesticides that remain in the fruit. Drain in water.
- Cut it into thin slices (at least one centimeter thick), without removing the skin.
- Insert the slices into the jar and add the liter of water and the lemon juice.
- Stir with a long spoon and mix well.
: Debes guardar la preparación en el refrigerador, por lo menos, una noche completa. Important : You must store the preparation in the refrigerator, at least, one full night. In this way the eggplant will release its nutrients in the water. Lemon juice is very important because it will enhance the benefits of the vegetable and, in addition, will give a more pleasant taste.
Include the aubergines in your meals
Next we will give you a simple menu that you can add to your diet.
- Eggplant water with lemon and oats.
- A fruit that can be an apple or a banana.
- A glass of water with eggplant and lemon, always before each meal.
- A chicken breast roasted or baked with cooked vegetables.
- A salad that may contain spinach, tomatoes, nuts and low-fat cheese.
- A glass of eggplant juice with lemon.
- A handful of nuts.
- A glass of eggplant juice with lemon.
- A salad that contains protein. It can be lettuce, papaya, cherry tomatoes, olive oil and fish or shredded chicken.
With these recipes you can start your process to lose weight.
Now, remember that if you are trying to change your eating style, you should consult a specialist that recommends a food plan that suits your needs. In it, surely, you can eat eggplant.
Accompany these recommendations with exercise. Keep in mind that the process is slow, but if you do it well, it will be sustained over time.