They are used and need more than we think especially in current times of computers and mobile phones.
For that reason in the following article we will give you some exercises to strengthen the dolls.
How to strengthen the dolls?
However, we should include some movements in the routine to make them stronger and we can carry out all our daily activities without problems.
You can even shake hands safely!
Pay attention to the following exercises to strengthen the dolls:
1. Flexion of dolls with dumbbell
This basic exercise can be done with a dumbbell or with a small bottle of water filled with sand.
- Sit and support your right forearm on a push bench placed diagonally to the ground. The palm should be facing up.
- Take the dumbbell and flex the wrist inward. All other parts of the arm remain static.
- Do 10 repetitions and change your arm.
2. Pressure with ball
Squeezing a semi-soft ball with your hand is ideal for improving grip strength and also for strengthening the wrists. With this exercise you can then open bottles and bottles without problems.
- Squeeze little by little, until you reach the maximum strength you can do. Hold 3 seconds and relax.
- Repeat 10 times and pass to the other hand.
- This exercise can be done at any time of the day (for example while traveling in the subway, while you have a telephone conversation, while having lunch or before going to sleep).
3. Reverse flex
This exercise serves to strengthen the upper part of the wrists. You will need a dumbbell or bottle with sand.
- Sit with your back straight and your legs together.
- Support the right forearm on the thigh so that the hand and wrist are “hanging”.
- Take the dumbbell and bring your hand up and back, as if you want to reach the shoulder.
- Hold the posture for a few seconds and return to the initial one.
- Repeat 10 times and do the same with the left hand.
You can do this exercise, for example, at the end of the workday if you have spent many hours typing or using the mouse.
4. Thumb opposition
This exercise can be done at any time of the day.
- Join the thumb with the index finger of the right hand. Squeeze as much as you can for 5 seconds.
- Now do the same with the middle finger. Repeat with the ring finger and finally with the little finger.
- When you have finished, pass to the left hand.
- In total you must do 3 repetitions per side.
5. Wrist turns
To do this exercise to strengthen the dolls you will need a stick (like, for example, that of the broom) or a stick (like those used in the gym to place the weight discs on the sides).
It is really effective to work this area a little “forgotten” . At first only use the weightless bar and then you can add some resistance.
- Hold the stick with both hands.
- Raise your
- Make movements as if you were squeezing wet clothes, alternating the turns so that one hand is up and the other down.
- Repeat for 1 minute. Rest for 30 seconds and start again.
6. Hold heavy objects
You can, for example, use one of those gym records, or some heavy object at home.
- Hold it with both hands and place it in front of the body.
- Stand with your back straight for 1 minute. The arms are always stretched.
This sport can be very useful to strengthen the wrists. You do not have to be an expert or even go to a 10-hole course. There are golf kits for kids in stores, for example.
You can even use a broom to hit a ball. The important thing is that you emulate the movements of arms and hands of golfers.
It is a perfect minimal resistance exercise if you are not going to the gym or if you have some free minutes in the office.
- Standing or sitting, raise your arms so that they are parallel to the ground.
- Close your fist and draw imaginary circles with your
- Repeat 1 minute and rest 30 seconds.
- Start again. Complete 3 series.
9. Exercises with resistance band
These are thick elastic strips that are available in sports and physical rehabilitation stores.
- Stand up and hold the band with the plants.
- At the other end take them with your hands (palms up).
- Working with your wrists, try to stretch as much as possible.
- Do 20 repetitions.